#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I am probably going to go against the majority here but here it is.
What if: Most (not all) actors are "white hats". What better way to wake the masses then have those that they watch and idealize show them by playing the bad guy. They are excellent at their craft and willing like a soldier to sacrifice their personal life to do so. Part of "You are watching a movie" perhaps, "sorry it had to be this way" "Some you think are good are bad, some you think are bad are good". "You can't tell them, you must SHOW them"
What better way to spy on Hollywood than to *infiltrate, how would you do that ?. Keeping an open mind, we will find out.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Catadelle in this post can reply

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

This clip turns me off…why . It’s manipulative, in terms of playing with guilt regarding black ignorant people. What makes it worse is that Tom Hanks is one of the biggest pedos in Hollywood so I get totally turned off by watching him..and he is a Rockefeller.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication

All I ask is that we keep an open mind, did you read what I wrote with an open mind ? Do you have ABSOLUTE proof Tom Hanks is bad ? Hollywood is great at make *believe. I am not saying he is not but I am giving an option to those who seek the ultimate truth with an open mind that they could be being manipulated ....shows US how easy they can do it.

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

I 🙏you are right - would be awesome! ✨