#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nana has been going back to watch the Stargate SG-1 series lately with new eyes.

I watched all of them in the early 90's, loved the show, loved the guy that played MacGyver series as well.

It is amazing knowing what I know now how much they were showing us back then.
The Reptilians, the stories of the Gods, AI, and so much more. It has been so long since I have seen them I have forgotten most of them so it's like watching for the first time.

Some of the very best visions I have had in the last 4yrs have been working with many other off world species on what appeared to be really important scientific projects.
In these visions I do not know what species I was at the time but I was above what we comprehend as genius.
The work was so interesting that it was always enjoyable, not like work at all.

https://www.looper.com/254370/this-is-the-correct-order-in-which-to-watch-the-stargate-franchise/

Did u watch sg universe? Self flying ship, powered by the sun. I’d not, u should

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @T_Radioactive in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leslie Henson, click on at the bottom under it