#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Nana has been going back to watch the Stargate SG-1 series lately with new eyes.

I watched all of them in the early 90's, loved the show, loved the guy that played MacGyver series as well.

It is amazing knowing what I know now how much they were showing us back then.
The Reptilians, the stories of the Gods, AI, and so much more. It has been so long since I have seen them I have forgotten most of them so it's like watching for the first time.

Some of the very best visions I have had in the last 4yrs have been working with many other off world species on what appeared to be really important scientific projects.
In these visions I do not know what species I was at the time but I was above what we comprehend as genius.
The work was so interesting that it was always enjoyable, not like work at all.

https://www.looper.com/254370/this-is-the-correct-order-in-which-to-watch-the-stargate-franchise/

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Did u watch sg universe? Self flying ship, powered by the sun. I’d not, u should

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Bizarre I was thinking of rewatching Stargate recently, Im going to give it a go watching them in that order, thanks Nana!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Nana loved the show yrs ago when it first came out, and it is even better knowing what I know now.

(1) Show this thread