One of my kids is so very lost that I'm in fear for her life.
I saw her for the first time in five years, and she's a mess. She now identifies as a luciferian, and is taking drugs.
Please help me pray for her if you feel inclined.
Thank you family. ❤️

Only people mentioned by @flowerpatriot4 in this post can reply

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

Praying for your daughter that she be free of the evil that has attached itself to her
My love n my light too

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Thank you so much. ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Dear God, deliver our precious children- gift from Heaven above- from the evil one. now.
in name of Jesus Christ
by the blood of Jesus Christ
and the power of the Holy Spirit.
amen. amen. and amen.

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

Thank you. ❤️

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

🙏🙏💔🙏💗🙏🙏

❤️🙏

Praying for you and your daughter 🙏💓

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Thank you ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Thank you all for your help. At the very least she's texting with her mom right now. And didn't take a detrimental job.

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

Praying that God would intervene in your daughter's life and restore her mind, body and spirit to himself. I pray for His healing and protection l and that His love of her will change her life as only he can do. I pray his comfort surrounds you and gives you peace.

In response Mainly_ Amy to her Publication

Thank you ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

Father God in Jesus name we take authority over all the power of the enemy operating around flower patriots daughter. In Jesus name we send the host to pull down every stronghold around her daughter & declare she will know Jesus Christ & fulfill her destiny. We come against the affects of drugs, witch craft, deception, divination & pray over her soul & the way she thinks. We ask you to send Holy Spirit to bring conviction, reveal truth & draw her to You. We declare the blood of Jesus over her. Father your WORD says the seed of the righteous shall be delivered so we call for & believe You for her deliverance. We command the army of heaven to go pull down every stronghold built around her mind to affect her soul & command the host of heaven to shut the mouths of demons so they cannot speak to her or influence her. We cancel the enemies plans & assignments against her now in Jesus name. I release the anointing to break the yoke of darkness over her. In Jesus name, Amen.

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

Thank you

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

In agreement, AMEN !

(4) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

🙏🙏🙏

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

I feel your pain & fear. Know that, that is God's child regardless of her current beliefs & actions. Everything can be forgiven & healed. God please hold this child & comfort her mother. We are so thankful for your love. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

Thank you ❤️

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

So hard to deal with but your love is a beacon for her to keep in her heart. The Lord is caring for her and helping her even if she believes luciferians are good people. She will learn they are not. She will remember you as a constant source of love for her. The Lord will not let go of her. 🙏

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Thank you ❤️

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏🙏🙏🕊

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I am so sorry. Prayers for you both in Yeshua's name

Numbers 6:24-26

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Thank you ❤️

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Praying she will find the right path
❤️

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Thank you ❤️

(1) Show this thread

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

SATAN RELEASE THIS WOMAN IN THE POWERFUL AND MIGHTY NAME OF YESHUA… JESUS CHRIST!!!

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

Thank you ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Made a prayer for you.

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

Thank you ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

In response Karla Miller to her Publication

Thank you. ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

🙏 Prayers for your daughter,
That the drugs will lose their potency and have no effect whatsoever on her,
That the demon voices lose their ability to communicate to her,
That a hedge of protection surrounds her,
And that Jesus places her feet on the right road.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Thank you ❤️

(1) Show this thread

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

sending prayers

In response Teresa Cooper to her Publication

Thank you ❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏💔🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you all now!

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Praying to God the Father now

The kids had a meeting when they were very little. And came up to me and asked if they could call me dad. I love her so much.

In response Happy Dawg to his Publication

She knows that you do.
She does at least know that we love her. ❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

🙏✨💕✨🙏

🙏Praying. St. Monica prayed for her wayward son and now he is a doctor of the church. Never cease praying. I have a daughter who has lost her faith too.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In prayer with you for your daughter. It’s never too late for any lost soul. Keep the faith🙏🙏❤️❤️🙏🙏

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️