One of my kids is so very lost that I'm in fear for her life.
I saw her for the first time in five years, and she's a mess. She now identifies as a luciferian, and is taking drugs.
Please help me pray for her if you feel inclined.
Thank you family. ❤️

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

Father God in Jesus name we take authority over all the power of the enemy operating around flower patriots daughter. In Jesus name we send the host to pull down every stronghold around her daughter & declare she will know Jesus Christ & fulfill her destiny. We come against the affects of drugs, witch craft, deception, divination & pray over her soul & the way she thinks. We ask you to send Holy Spirit to bring conviction, reveal truth & draw her to You. We declare the blood of Jesus over her. Father your WORD says the seed of the righteous shall be delivered so we call for & believe You for her deliverance. We command the army of heaven to go pull down every stronghold built around her mind to affect her soul & command the host of heaven to shut the mouths of demons so they cannot speak to her or influence her. We cancel the enemies plans & assignments against her now in Jesus name. I release the anointing to break the yoke of darkness over her. In Jesus name, Amen.

Only people mentioned by @EnjoyingtheRide in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Happy Dawg, click on at the bottom under it