How come I feel more love from disembodied avatars of frens than I do from some of my own flesh and blood family?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I’m a Burger in Dragon Land for nearly 20 years.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Any anon worth their salt knows that love is the answer…lots of salty anons here.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Yes! Love you, Martin!

"The blood of the covenant is thicker (stronger/real) than the waters of the womb" -quote

This quote was bastardized inverted & changed like everything else 🔥

Blood & plasma & gold etymology meaning & blood has mostly plasma that is fluorescent under UV light (also lies a bout) like the plasma universe (imo)

Blood plasma contains stardust & other minerals & elements of not earth origin

Blood plasma is gold

So sounds like blood a type of portal in itself that a soul can connect to in a human vessel/vehicle that is connected to plasma universe (imo) ...

The human body vessel (ship/suit) is just that - like a car we drive ...two cars (vehicles/vessels) can come from same factory (waters of womb) but they are not family....the blood plasma is the connection to true family. From my research something we are not taught about blood plasma & why do they put high dollar on blood plasma donations anyway or attack the blood plasma as they are now with jab? Trying to break the T

In response Not Important to his Publication

Oh and plasma carries frequencies - we have different frequencies among us ...

We prolly choose for hardest test to incarnate into families of complete opposite frequencies in plasma, cells etc...

Challenge ourselves 🙄👀😂👍🏻☀️💙

(1) Show this thread

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

Because We Respect you with No conditions nor expectations that you be or act a certain way! Near as I know, that is all we expect in return, so it all works out

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Feel the same way Martin....i love our AU family

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Martin just know you are loved. I innerstand your thoughts and feelings. There is always hope. My son is awakening 😃. Miracles are all around.

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

Love you

Because you are connecting spiritually.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

They tried to destroy that (Love) too....I didn’t find it again until I was redpilled.

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Anons feel like long lost sisters and brothers to me. In a sense more real than my actual siblings.

Up here in the One-Truth North, it's been particularly difficult to come across anyone. I now realize there individuals who were there decades ago, but there was no networking.

In response Michael Merrier to his Publication

United we stand with love and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ

(1) Show this thread

Just trying to be ready so that I can be the rock for my husband that he has been for me. Sending prayers & high vibes to all🙏🙌. WWG1WGA

Right!? In my experience, those who claim “blood is thicker than water” are using it as a defense for things they’ve done to a family member. I’m sorry that you’re going through whatever you are experiencing, hopefully you’ll find meaning and wisdom from it in the end. 🙏🙏🙏

💖We are all God’s children.💖

We all feel the same with a few exceptions for families who share the same rational sense of truth. Mine prefer the fantasy of social interaction based on shallow media stories they repeat as if they own the details they know nothing about. I pray for them as well as anons and even the ones doing deliberate evil. It’s how I cope with their harsh dismissals and their relentless pursuit of genocide.

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Same here Martin, so thankful for out AU Family❤️

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

Seeing how we are all infinite souls temporarily trapped in magneto electrical biological water carbon humanoids...

I'd say the connection on the soul level is WAY more powerful than the biologic one.

The reality you speak of is proof.

You are never alone my fren.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

😂❤️🐸

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

...disembodied avatars?! 😳, well...I been called worse I guess! Love ya Martin and all u responders! 🤍🏁🤍

I am in love with your photography.
The images bring me there with inspiration
coming back to my own creativity….
As I have been in
Artist Block for some time.

You must inspire many of us.
How Beautiful Is That!

This little guy is from
Yellowstone National Park.
Captured with my first
Digital Nikon SLR.
He came every morning to
our campsite with
chirping demands to be
The Fist Squirrel image
in my camera.❤️

Please have
A Blessed Day.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

It will change, Martin. In the meantime, we are here for you, now and forever. 💜

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

...because we 👇

with you...😍

Kek

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

Love it…..

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Because it is hard to find people that think alike.

And empaths are always expected to conform to the blustering of other, especially if they are bullies, and then the bullies can't handle it when we say no, we don't comply.

Then we find each other on AU Island and realize we are totally awesome!

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Perhaps it is bc like my own, you are finding out that we 'are' your real fam,@martingeddes

Here you find 'real' ppl, with 'real' probs that understand and love you completely without judgment or question.
💞

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Same vibe

Love life, why am I here, why did I find you? 💖🌠✨WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🌎💗

We, You and I, and our AU family, are vibrating at a higher frequency. Sending much 💞 your way Martin through the miles!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

What a blessing God placed us together for a time such as this. He knows exactly what we need. (Keep in mind He’s working on your family members.)