How come I feel more love from disembodied avatars of frens than I do from some of my own flesh and blood family?

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

"The blood of the covenant is thicker (stronger/real) than the waters of the womb" -quote

This quote was bastardized inverted & changed like everything else 🔥

Blood & plasma & gold etymology meaning & blood has mostly plasma that is fluorescent under UV light (also lies a bout) like the plasma universe (imo)

Blood plasma contains stardust & other minerals & elements of not earth origin

Blood plasma is gold

So sounds like blood a type of portal in itself that a soul can connect to in a human vessel/vehicle that is connected to plasma universe (imo) ...

The human body vessel (ship/suit) is just that - like a car we drive ...two cars (vehicles/vessels) can come from same factory (waters of womb) but they are not family....the blood plasma is the connection to true family. From my research something we are not taught about blood plasma & why do they put high dollar on blood plasma donations anyway or attack the blood plasma as they are now with jab? Trying to break the T

Oh and plasma carries frequencies - we have different frequencies among us ...

We prolly choose for hardest test to incarnate into families of complete opposite frequencies in plasma, cells etc...

Challenge ourselves 🙄👀😂👍🏻☀️💙

In response Not Important to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Notimportant in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Not Important, click on at the bottom under it