Either we’re being punished and withheld from joining Twitter....

OR

We’re just way too potent and flood inducing and they can’t handle the acceleration of truth based on pre-determined targeted timelines.

Both are badass IMO.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I wasn’t able to get my account back, but I did set up a new one. Twitter sucks! So many nasty MFs! I rarely bother with it. I love AU!

Twit can't handle the truth just Yet .. But it'll happen.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Well I put in an appeal Feb 1st and received an email saying it could take 5-7 days for the process. Heard nothing else.
3 weeks later, I put in another appeal as@twittersupport was advertising "speeding up" appeals process to 2-3 days. Received an email that they lumped it with the 1st appeal case #
wtf ((face palm))

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

🙌🏻😆

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Too potent at the moment

Twitter kicked me off for saying pedophile and groomers should be executed, 3rd time I was kicked off. This time I told elon to f off because I've seen tweets of people wishing MAGA followers death and no kicking them off. TS is better than Twitter. That is where truth is and AU. TWITTER CAN FLY AWAY, straight back to the hell it was created. I stand by my comment, pedophile monsters need to be executed. There is no cure, no time it's ok, and never acceptable in my world. I'm proud to be kicked off again. I'll never go back that bird is like the Canaria a Cole mine, dead because it's polluted.

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

They can't take it as fast as we can throw it. They have no idea what we have unearthed since q Oct 2017..... Almost 6 years of daily digging..... Evil everywhere. #1 furniture market share to your local Wal Mart. I have tried to tell them. Unable to grasp it. Cognitive dissonance needs a new name. https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/wayfair-and-child-trafficking-the-rabbit-hole-goes-deep/

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Perhaps our team is reserved for a time of healing the pain, taking first steps, clarifying, confirming, reassuring with love and insight.

For the beginning not the end...

Just a thought.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana would agree that together we are pretty badass.

We definitely would be giving them truth overload if we were back & quite possibly a lot of truth that at this juncture could not be given to physical public proof on our part.

We wouldn't wont to distract from their scheduled releases.

The plan seems to be going pretty well so far, perhaps they will let us know when it is time to return to the battle field of Twit wit.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The games people play can be fun....,
For them.
Arrogance soon follows.
Interesting analogy.mmright.
Or just the difference....or not...between the two.
Does that make the term elite?
Swift?
Qfs?
Same players?
Old question
Same answer
Nana.
Terminology is one hell of a fingerprint

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

RIGHT NOW TWITTER ISNT BEING QUESTIONED IF QANON WAS ON THERE IT WOULD ALL BE CONSPIRACIES WE CAN SIT BACK AND WATCH THEM RED PILL FOR US

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Good point George!

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

No Appeal process for me. They flipped that switch and they can damn well flip it back.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

I imagine Twitter is still infested. Like all medicine, I am sure there are lethal doses of truth, if so, anons got the goods.

I wear being banned like a badge of honor! 😂

Every scenario planned for:

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

I died 6 times in that war. I am tired of respawning for such a short run...

(1) Show this thread

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

Elon said TS should of been called Trumpet, maybe they will combine and call it this. Anything is possible in this movie.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Nothing's changed on Twatter, patriot accounts are still being suspended for no apparent reason.

Maybe we are still in great need of "holding the line" as in maintaining our existing position. As digital soldiers, we are not backing away, but maybe just grouped and when the time comes, the next line of soldiers will be called back to the digital battlefield. Maybe all anons returning at the same time armed with light, love and truth, would have been just too much for the masses to take in. Either way, I too am still permanently suspended and still holding the line.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

Same here though I went back in recently via google sign-in + dif email

Pretty nerve wracking though I must say.

Even though I don't follow Biden every other twt seems to be one of his.

Relentless OUTRAGEOUS lies.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

I AM standing ready

(3) Show this thread

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I would have thought you Doq would have been one of the first Twitter Accounts reinstated.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Maybe if you create a new account, without your photo and not the exact name you had on twitter before, like I did, you may slip through. Or perhaps I am just not as big of a threat as some of you. I don't have many following me so perhaps it has to do with the kind of traffic you would generate, and maybe those on twitter are not as awake as we are here.

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

or like me you keep telling talking heads to go dig a hole and bury themselves, slap themselves back into reality , take a long walk off a short precipice etc

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

A different reason might be protecting us as most of us are already targeted🙏🏻✨❤️

Yes!! Entheos confirmed this last November. Every reply and retweet planned years in advance.⚡️Timing is everything.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Wendy Werner to his Publication

I have no idea what this all means.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Wendy Werner to his Publication

Deception on all parts!

(2) Show this thread

@VencentKennedy said everyone will be re enstated.
Timing is everything

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I don't even care whether I can get back on Twitter. I just want my name off their "user" list.

Trump fan for a long time. Kicked of Twits 3 times, then banned forevs they said. Here to keep up with the latest. Kelpie fan. Christian.

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

I wouldn't rush back. I asked to be reinstated after a permanent ban, after a month I deactivated my account to return to AU.
Many accounts I was there for are gone or here. Twitter doesn't have the same energy, characters and digs it did in 2017/18/19/20.
AU is not as addictive and much kinder, feels like a place to recoup. I need it.
Elon there. VK here...

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Marxism controlled private company? Twitter admits they have a lot of former FBI on staff and was taking directions against the first amendment from government officials, acting as a controlled asset and accepted money to do so! Sounds like in kind payments on government controlled contract!
A 320 protected private company my backside! Marxism all the way which is defined as a powerful central government in partnership with companies. Next stop is communism!

Only followers of this user (@wolfegentry) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread