If anyone in this movement ever questions the impact we have on the world, on others, look no further than this. This man has freed his mind from the shackles!

Thank you God!!!!! 🙌 🙌 🙌

“Mr President, Donald Trump, I want to meet you so bad; mainly to apologize face to face for allowing the media to influence my opinion of you. I’ve been digging and doing my research man… so many hidden things they hid that you’re doing. If you run again, you have my vote this time. I’m not a media puppet anymore. I see.”

https://rumble.com/v2apq6k-president-donald-trump-i-want-to-apologize-for-allowing-the-media-to-influe.html

https://t.me/candlesinthenight/51971
https://truthsocial.com/users/MJTruth/statuses/109917653376309140

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Let's hope there are millions like this gentleman who are waking up and realizing how good we had it........and willl be again.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

💗

(1) Show this thread

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Amen! So many ppl are waking up. 🙏

Amen 🙏🏼 🥰

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

beautiful 😭💗 ...bring the BOSS back🙏

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

This gives me more hope for humanity.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Hallelujah! Welcome to the Great Awakening.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️God bless this man. Thank you for God, for opening his heart, his mind, and his eyes, and for giving him the courage to speak the truth.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

So awesome to see “The Awakening” in others!
I am Blessed to have only a few that do not see yet! 🥰🙏🏼

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I LONG to hear something like this from family and friends... 😔

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Ditto here.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

I think that’s why they’re pushing to ban tick-tock. Too many are finding the truth.

The Great Awakening

-Those who See
-Those who can learn to See
-Those who will never see

The ending for the latter is it and not for them.

Most are in the middle…keep planting.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

So good.
Thanks for the extra links. 💕