#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Goes both ways.

Gifted Empathic Healer and Truth Seeker

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Anyone else catch the clip right after the halftime show when they were admiring the skyline, then cut away really fast? The skyline had a mountain!!! There are no mountains in Tampa Bay!

In response Amethyst Agitator to her Publication

YES!!!! With the Clinton Foundation Circle of Stars over the mountain range. I froze.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Stone Cold to her Publication

i didn't watch (gonna have to go back and find some video of what ya'll are saying) but i DID see one of the commercials - patrick stewart - showing the paramount pictures (among some other goodies).

It was a quick cut back to the two football commentators between commericals. Something like, "Beautiful scenery here tonight" or "Beautiful mountains" with a shot of what looked like this (with the paramount verbage missing) - but the circle of stars was there. Super odd.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RealStoneCold in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stone Cold, click on at the bottom under it