#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Goes both ways.

Anyone else catch the clip right after the halftime show when they were admiring the skyline, then cut away really fast? The skyline had a mountain!!! There are no mountains in Tampa Bay!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sheila_The_Great in this post can reply

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

In response Amethyst Agitator to her Publication

I'm in Kiwiland and don't know your back yard ,, but this came in earlier from George. No mountains but not 360 ,, some other things that locals may know. Nice lil flyover at the Puppy Show.
KeK
- https://youtu.be/_G_jU89X0Kk

- https://www.bitchute.com/video/EZ64jPEHTn1C/ X22

Can anyone from the Tampa area confirm if there was a game played there?

Gifted Empathic Healer and Truth Seeker

They just did it again!

And "The Purge" siren playing over and over and over - live. All NFL Stadium music has to be approved before being played at games. It has needed an update for years but this...is brand new.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Stone Cold to her Publication

i hear that!

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

NFL started using the PURGE sounds during the playoffs, unfortunately, that isn't new for Superbowl.

(4) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

yeah - that was totally weird and seemed out of place.

Patriot 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.🙏🏻 I’m a Leo🦁 Love life 🤗 Be positive it looks good on you💫😘🧚🏻🕊🌹✨

ok so I wasnt seeing things!!

In response Sharon Principe to her Publication

I was like that's a mountain to my husband and was like yes it is!

(1) Show this thread

YES!!!! With the Clinton Foundation Circle of Stars over the mountain range. I froze.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i didn't watch (gonna have to go back and find some video of what ya'll are saying) but i DID see one of the commercials - patrick stewart - showing the paramount pictures (among some other goodies).

(1) Show this thread

YASSSS!!!!! I saw it too!!! I was like, WTF! That's the mountain scene from Paramount Pictures! We are watching a movie!

In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication

Exactly!!! crazy com!

(1) Show this thread

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

I think ther were clouds.

Where We Go One, We Go All 🙏🏼🦅🇺🇸 Jesus is KING!!! 🙏🏼✝️🙏🏼 #FamilyIsEverything ❤️ #GodWins #Trump2021

In response Ana Gonzalez to her Publication

Yes, there were definitely clouds! I saw the same thing.

In response Ana Gonzalez to her Publication

nope clearly a Mountain and they cut away at lightening speed

(2) Show this thread

Hi Frens! Looking forward to Trump's return! Who's with me? #WWG1WGA #MAGA

That's what it was...I saw something odd during that quick cut, but I just didn't know what it was. Thanks!

In response Coffee Queen to her Publication

It was just like the mountain from a movie studio can't think of the name with the stars that circle at the top!

(1) Show this thread