#prayerteam
Please if you would like to pray for my sister Nancy. She is vacinnated and at least one booster because she is a nurse and trusted healthcare. She is experiencing shingles and possibly heart attack. I don't know much about what is happening except she sounds very scared.

God bless you all with good health and God's Divine Miracles.
My orchids are blooming because Love Grows Here!

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Thank you everyone and I am sorry I don't really know much.... she is under a lot of stress. She has also been a hospice nurse for the past several years and I am sure that has got to be difficult. My sister is in God's hands and I will continue to pray and support her in these uncertain times. Your prayers, love and kind words are truly felt in our hearts. Sending BIG LOVE back to you all !!!

God bless
🙏🙏🙏

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Prayers sent for your sister and your family. 🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Lord God, Father Almighty, please hear my prayer. Your child, Nancy, is stuggling with some health issues that may related to the COVID injections that she was likely coerced into taking. Please send her healing, and please, Father, let it be Your will that she be returned to perfect health.

Whatever Your will, please send Nancy and all who love her peace and comfort.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen 🙏🏻❤️

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Thank you Jason for your beautiful prayer.
Your kind words are truly appreciated and felt.

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Prayers up 🙏🏻

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Lifting in prayer 🙏

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thank you beautiful friends for the prayers and love. You are amazing and I truly appreciate all of the kind words. I am praying for all who are in the same situation.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Healing and prayers for Nancy ❤️

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Sending prayers
❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

🙏 ❤️🙏

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

🙏 ❤️🙏

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

Prayers sent 🙏💕🙏💕

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

Sending Prayers!
🙏💗🙏

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Nancy. Please give her the love, support, guidance, peace, strength, courage, wisdom, discernment, and anything else she needs to heal. Protect her, Father. Love her and let her know, You are with her, Father. In Jesus' Name, Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Thank you for your lovely prayer. Our family truly appreciates all of them.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for Nancy 🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏Dear Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection over Kate's sister Nancy who is fearful and experiencing shingles and a possible heart attack. Please give her: faith in You, guidance, peace of mind, strength, wisdom, discernment, comfort, and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen

Kate, I have sincerely prayed this song "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole for your sister Nancy. May God move in awesome ways for your beloved sister. 💕

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU5RMr2Zff8&t=219s

In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏🙏🙏🕊

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Prayers lifted for your sister, Nancy.
🙏✨❤️✨🙏

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Healing prayers included! ❤️‍🔥
🕊🙏🏻🕊

Yellow orchids symbolize friendship and new beginnings.
In China, the orchid has been cultivated for thousands of years, and is used as a natural remedy for coughs, diseases of the kidney, lung, stomach and eye.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Thank you so much and wonderful to know about orchids. I just watched a video about wildflower teas.

(1) Show this thread

PS YOUR ORCHIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK FOR MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY FOR NANCY PLEASE CALM HER FEARS COMFORT HER IN YOUR HEAVENLY LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY PRAYERS FOR HER SISTER FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO STAND IN FAITH AS WE KNOW YOUR WILL BE DONE LORD THANK YOU LORD FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND BLESSINGS AS WE STAND WITH ONE ANOTHER IN PRAYER YOU TELL US LORD WHERE 2 OR MORE STAND TOGETHER IN YOUR NAME YOU WILL BE THERE WITH US
LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS IN
JESUS NAME AMEN

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

In Jesus Name, Amen.
Thank you for your beautiful prayer!
God Bless you

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

I stand in agreement with your beautiful prayer.

(2) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

💖 prayers fren

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏 Prayers for Nancy & all the other coerced healthcare workers.

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Praying for your sister Nancy.

Praying for your sister Nancy.

Lord please wrap your divine arms around Nancy and heal any side effects she may have from the vaccine…Lord please heal Nancy to her healthy state. in God name we pray. ❤️🙏

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

In Jesus Name, Amen.
Thank you so much and God Bless you for your kindness.

(1) Show this thread