I’ve created a new calendar you can download. It features “13 periods” and 13 full-moons. It starts with April 1st being the start of the year and Christ’s resurrection the day before, the only period/month that has 29 days.

I’ve changed the names of the days too because I don’t like the blatant paganism behind it. I really wanted to know when my true “day of rest” would be.

Is this calendar totally accurate? I don’t know but it feels way closer than the lie they’ve been giving us.

You can download it here:
https://docdro.id/162kJjy

This is version 1. I’m open to any feedback you have to improve it!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Out fucking standing, thanx!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Are we assuming that the First Period is Nisan / April and then inserting SOL?

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Thank you, Doq!! This is great! 🥰

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Thank you Doq.

Whoa! My birthdate (11/27) falls on the 9th period of the 17th! 17 is slowly becoming my favorite number.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

HERO❤

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Doq, Thank you for creating this calendar. It’s extremely helpful in our book study! Did you use Chat to create?

I want to try starting on the 4th day when we were given the “calendar” signs and see how the planets line up.

Another thought, is the leap year calculation. I notice you don’t have one. Using the Ptolemaic/geocentric model, I wonder if a year would still be 365.24219 days or 360 +1 days?

And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years, and let them be lights in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth.”… And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.
Genesis 1:14 – 19

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Love the simplicity....thank you!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Very cool! Thank you!

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In spite of all the various calendar changes that have been made over the centuries the progression of the 7 day week has never been interrupted, the Jews' historical record of Sabbath observance verifies that fact. April 1st this year falls on the Sabbath day that week which of course has always been the 7th day of the week.
If you wanted to get rid of pagan influence why keep Sun-day, probably the most important and 'pagan' of all weekly 'pagan' days there is? Sun worship being the very heart and soul of pagan practices.
Why not SixDay which would be Biblical?

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Thanks - I've downloaded it. It would be great if anyone could develop an outlook add-in for it

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Well done, I'm in

It's freeing to think of our days as separate from everything they laid on us. What a nice idea, thank you.
"Sunday" is confusing to me.
A question: Are we sure there are such things as moon phases and solar years, summer and winter solstice? I'm thinking of the various and intricate ways they built structures to honor(?) the sun.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Thank Q Doq!

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

last year i wrote a check to myself - a liberation fund - and it was dated 3.11.22 (completely done unintentionally - writing it on that date).......in recent weeks i have begun to wonder if that date (3.11) is significant esp. given the 11.3 Q info........

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Thanks for this Doq

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Thank you, Doq! 💙

This is what the patriot movement is all about! Sharing truths for humanity..however, if we want to support you, where can we do so?

DOQ this is awesome!
when is your birthday :D
mine is 3-13 aka 13-11.
(ressurection 13th period, 11th day)

good work!

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

So glad you posted that. I just had a 💡moment. Mine is 1 7.

(1) Show this thread

Use the Etheopian calendar. There's 13 months, the first 12 months consists of 30 days each. Then the 13th month consists of either 5 or 6 days. Ethiopian new year falls on Sept 11th.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Should we change ‘Sunday’ to ‘Sixday’ (sixth day of the week) in the calendar?

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

change it to whatever flies.
Sunday...even under Constantine ..couldn'rt be sold as the 7th day. They tried evertything to change the day of the final finish...hair straight back day to the 7th...day of rest.
your 28 day caledar is ..interesting.
Follows all the cycles.
I work a 15 and 13 on a 28 day cycle.
a downgrade for my usefulness to others.
An upgrade for me on a day(s) of rest for me.
53 weeks
365 is not divisible.
nor 17
Starting to see what I'm getting at?
No ore time for adjusters of time.
illusion is all they have.
Eyes that see through it are in COMPLETE CONTROL.
THEY lose

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Yes please...

(10) Show this thread

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

I think Sunday is blatant paganism, why not Sixday..? Other then that, nice work...🙏

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Thank you!

I appreciate your generous gesture. This system is so orderly, no guessing or gerrymandering 'overage' days! God is all about orderliness.

Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "MY FELLOW AMERICANS, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.

Awesome job!

Beautiful, Doq!!!
LOVE "Oneday......" 🌛🌏☀️🌷

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Cool so you then think this is the most true calendar?

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

Nice, I like it!

Nice work!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Thank you Doq, appreciate it! ~

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Thank You Doq!!