Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I’ve created a new calendar you can download. It features “13 periods” and 13 full-moons. It starts with April 1st being the start of the year and Christ’s resurrection the day before, the only period/month that has 29 days.

I’ve changed the names of the days too because I don’t like the blatant paganism behind it. I really wanted to know when my true “day of rest” would be.

Is this calendar totally accurate? I don’t know but it feels way closer than the lie they’ve been giving us.

You can download it here:
https://docdro.id/162kJjy

This is version 1. I’m open to any feedback you have to improve it!

Doq, Thank you for creating this calendar. It’s extremely helpful in our book study! Did you use Chat to create?

I want to try starting on the 4th day when we were given the “calendar” signs and see how the planets line up.

Another thought, is the leap year calculation. I notice you don’t have one. Using the Ptolemaic/geocentric model, I wonder if a year would still be 365.24219 days or 360 +1 days?

And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years, and let them be lights in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth.”… And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.
Genesis 1:14 – 19

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hyssop Cedar, click on at the bottom under it