A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Happy Saturday
#jfkjr is Alive
That is all
💓💓💓

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response GOD WON to her Publication

I do NOT believe this is correct! McKenany is 32 years old! JFK jr has been out of scene for 20 years and had no children at the time. Thinking logically, he is not the kind of man to have had children prior to being married. Jackie Kennedy made sure he followed Christian rules, made sure his education came first and made sure his reputation remained spottless for she knew what he stood for and how the CABAL is dangerous.

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

But it is possible

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Eric Tenbarge to his Publication

No, we are at a point in humanity where FACT is what matters and right from wrong. No more of this la la land and that it is ok to have multiple difference of "opinion" which has gone too far corrupting our youth and children's way of thinking. No it is NOT ok to have sex at 10 yrs old where in California they pass laws to make it legal to have sex with an underage, A CHILD for God's sakes. There are limits to morality. What, so now we're going to live in a world where ANYTHING goes? That is serving Baphomet which has been in Hollywood programming the people.

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

whoa... All I said was it was POSSIBLE for her to be their child. I never suggested it was FACT and Insure as hell didn't suggest any of the other things you yalked about were okay.

damn, lady.

In response Eric Tenbarge to his Publication

I'm with you Eric. Its very possible. She may be 32, and we all know Google doesnt lie, right? She would be both John and Caroline's daughter. Think of this. Where did she come from? kind of out of nowhere really. Did you hear her story about when she had surgery? How she knew of Trump, but never met him? Yet he called her at the hospital? Hes friends with John, right? She looks like Caroline did in her younger years. Very possible.

My point is you guys are NOT thinking logically. JFK jr was 38 yrs old when he disapeared. I do not base my knowledge of logical thinking on Google and I have been an adult way before google so I do not rely on google for my thinking. I was 29 yrs old when plane went down etc..It is NOT possible that a young woman like McKenany to have such good bombs as a press secretary if she hadn't had experience plus get married and have a baby all by the age of 20, she is much older. Sorry, you are pushing illogical info and that is how disinformation spreads, unless using Tesla time machine, LOGICALLY.

Only people mentioned by @Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alexandra Briza, click on at the bottom under it