A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Happy Saturday
#jfkjr is Alive
That is all
πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

I do NOT believe this is correct! McKenany is 32 years old! JFK jr has been out of scene for 20 years and had no children at the time. Thinking logically, he is not the kind of man to have had children prior to being married. Jackie Kennedy made sure he followed Christian rules, made sure his education came first and made sure his reputation remained spottless for she knew what he stood for and how the CABAL is dangerous.

In response GOD WON to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply

You cannot rationalize with the IRRATIONAL.

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

🧐Is he dead????

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response I’m CraQd to his Publication

I don't believe so.

(1) Show this thread
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

But it is possible

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Eric Tenbarge to his Publication

I have seen too many strange connections and I know about Tesla time machine etc...but what about JFK jr's sister? Where are her children? Has anyone considered that perhaps there are other members of the family with children? The fact is we don't know for sure, we just see pictures and we spend time guessing only to help people relearn how to think for themselves. But it doesn't have to be complicated. That is what Trump tried to teach the public, facts and logical truths. Ask the questions, hoping people don't just trust who you are dealing with has all the answers, i.e; Medical System!

In response Eric Tenbarge to his Publication

no it isn't. JFk Jr died in 1999 and Kayleigh was born in 1988.

(3) Show this thread