A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Happy Saturday
#jfkjr is Alive
That is all
💓💓💓

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

In response GOD WON to her Publication

This is Kayleigh with her parents ❤️

Patriot🇺🇸 Love dogs🐕 MAGA🇺🇸

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

yep the entire family. beautiful

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Thanks! See so many who keep saying she's Jr's daughter.

(3) Show this thread

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

This has been debunked. The birthdays do not match at all. Please do your own research before passing things on. We don't need to be posting fake news, we'll all look like fools.#wwg1wga

Lolz 😉

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

That nakes ZERO sense. Fake news makes us all look bad.

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

She looks like she could be but I checked this out a while back and the ages just do not match up with the timeline of their marriage and their disappearance. I suppose if it is disinformation about her real age, anything is possible.

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

She has the brains, beauty, spirit, humility and that gorgeous smile...just some thing extra special about Kayleigh - Kennedy vibe/soulfulness💫💞

the resemblence is uncanny!!!

nah. I don't think so....but.....

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

a beautiful theory, but the timing and ages don't fit🌸

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

I do NOT believe this is correct! McKenany is 32 years old! JFK jr has been out of scene for 20 years and had no children at the time. Thinking logically, he is not the kind of man to have had children prior to being married. Jackie Kennedy made sure he followed Christian rules, made sure his education came first and made sure his reputation remained spottless for she knew what he stood for and how the CABAL is dangerous.

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

But it is possible

You cannot rationalize with the IRRATIONAL.

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

🧐Is he dead????

(2) Show this thread