Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

😍😍😍🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳😍😍😍😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

No messages unless you are JFK. I HATE TALKING IN RIDDLES tell me to my face. That’s a cool picture of #TheRealFirstLady ❤️🤍💙

❤️🤍💙

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response ONE MAD MOTHER to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Truth seeking American patriot doing his best to dispence red pills

God bless you John

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes he is!
Nana has never doubted he is alive!
He will unite this country!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Isnt is wonderful Nana???♥️♥️♥️🕊🕊🕊🤍🤍🤍

(1) Show this thread

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

... how about a current pic? '60's were a long time ago

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

We are so blessed :)

For God and Country WWG1WGA !! Trump is and will always be my President ! ThankQ #SaveTheChildren

we all Love him !! i can not wait until he appears God Bless him❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

He's a looker! Smart too! 😌

man, he's so handsome 😍

We're an Independent & Uncorrupted Media Organisation. We make Videos from A Conservative View! https://www.leavingsugarmountain.com/

This is a spooky one - someone got 1's below and I got the magic 17! I don't know - I am not claiming to be anything but a single person from the far end of the earth - yet the numbers show up!

I hope he steps forth and the fairytale comes true!

It seems we need some good news and for truth & goodness to start mattering again!

Patriot from Indiana via Chicago, Strong willed Mother of 3 and Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Trump supporter from Day One! USA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 WWG1WGA! Keep the faith

omg I pray so much that this is true🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

That's right! Believe that!! 🙏🇺🇸

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

💚 💚 💚

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Lolz

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

❤❤❤

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

I think he likes your post ... I won't tell Dennis if you won't 😜

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

😂💦😂💦😂💦😂💦😂💦😂💦😂💦

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Serious vibes! 💖💖💖🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Q Patriot. NO TRAINS NO LISTS I'm not here for that. Vanity Number Chasers Who produce no real Content Suck!

Q plainly posted JFK Jr is NOT ALIVE. It is in the Drops.

In response General Carlos to his Publication

When the Father, Sr of the same name passes, the son may drop the Jr and go forward privately as well as publicly, which John Kennedy did, he signed off even professionally, as John Kennedy
In the Editor's note section of George, that is always how he signed his name in his letter to us~ the Reader
John Kennedy

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response General Carlos to his Publication

Something comes to me regarding that... that the person formally known as JFK Jr is not alive. But I saw a convincing picture of him and his son from 2010 on, I believe, a Santa Surfing article from within the past week. That man is yet alive, imho.

(2) Show this thread

🔥🔥🔥🙏🙏🙏

Boom, there he is!!

Enjoy the show

L❤️VE is the Answer 🇺🇸Patriot🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA

❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

In response GOD WON to her Publication

This has been debunked. The birthdays do not match at all. Please do your own research before passing things on. We don't need to be posting fake news, we'll all look like fools.#wwg1wga

In response GOD WON to her Publication

This is Kayleigh with her parents ❤️

(11) Show this thread

#MAGAFOREVER 🇺🇸#JFKJrLives💙 I LOVE MY POTUS ❤🇺🇸 #GODWINS😇 PATRIOT PARTY🦁🇺🇸 ANY Hello Darlin DMs = BLOCKED

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

#MAGAFOREVER 🇺🇸#JFKJrLives💙 I LOVE MY POTUS ❤🇺🇸 #GODWINS😇 PATRIOT PARTY🦁🇺🇸 ANY Hello Darlin DMs = BLOCKED

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Know code needed WWG1WGA well just a little tell Juan hello!🤣

💌❤🙏