Pray for the vaccinated, many are most likely afraid right now. 🙏

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

🙏🙏💞

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Yes, Prayers lifted for all. We will overcome. strength through numbers!
🙏✨❤️✨🙏✨❤️✨🙏

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Heavenly Father, please have compassion and love for those who took the vaccine. Please lift them up in your love and light. Please give them the love, healing, strength, courage, wisdom, truth, discernment to understand and to come to You, Father in their time of need. To ask for Your forgiveness and to be held in Your loving and caring arms. To feel Your compassion for them and to be given Your love and guidance. In Jesus Name, Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

In Jesus Name, Amen

(1) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

🙏💗🙏

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

I did everything in my power to convince my parents not to get it. Now they have many health issues, blaming it on old age.
Crazy they were healthy and not as old the year before the shot. So sad

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

It is the same for me, plus one sister, and my 23 yr old daughter, only my parents appear to show the signs, but we have all gotten older, and my dad has heart issues, which he had overcame years ago, but suddenly reappeared, he will not get any more, Romans 8:28, plus its not about flesh, the days seem nigh, I rise In Spirit, clinging to Our Creator.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

It is their learning experience.

We cannot take it from them, we cannot make it feel less...

We can only hope they learn, this time, so it is not repeated... because this WILL be repeated as many times as it takes to make them realize their error.

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

My feelings exactly. With what they are finally hearing, they have to be getting pretty concerned about what they have done to their bodies🙏🙏

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

What ticks me off is the same people who pushed the vaqq are the same people telling others that there's no way to help yourselves now. I am pretty quiet on sm but when I see this I totally lash out. They get a lecture from me. My Holy Spirit takes over. Gods got my back

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

My brother is in denial. I pray for his safety. He still watches msnbc. 😟

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

🙏

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏 Please dear Father in heaven, open their eyes to this awfull event and heal them🙏

(2) Show this thread

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Show them love when they didn't show us any. Help them learn. A selfless gift can change the world.

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Amen 🙏

(1) Show this thread