Wow did not know this Thx to who ever brought this to light!
Trump 2021!
MAGA!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

In response Nicoletta Eastwood to her Publication

And don't forget The 59 th Presidential Inauguration was designated as a National Special Security Event (NSSE), pursuant to Presidential Policy Directive-22.

Presidential Policy Directive-22.

(1) Show this thread

From Twitter and have been on Gab. Kabal going down. WWG1WGA WW. Our Country belongs to We The People 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️

yep- read this couple weeks ago- but with all thats happened and the strange little things also- is military in control for the good or evil? today evil tried to prolong (obstruct) but good prevailed with names that scared evil- there is more to come

didn't know this❤️❤️❤️❤️

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

i read that Trump had the choice to be in charge of the military for 180 days but told them he only needed 60 days 😉

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Denise Geltman to her Publication

5D confidence

In response Denise Geltman to her Publication

He probably took the 180 saying he'll be done by 60. It makes no sense to limit your deadline flexibility willingly.

(2) Show this thread

S.394 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): very convoluted ... any lawyers our there? I did put the attached together, which bring s more questions. GSA letter to Hon. Biden (not President Elect)

From Twitter and have been on Gab. Kabal going down. WWG1WGA WW. Our Country belongs to We The People 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️

this was in november- this would happen normally but at that time votes werent all counted! we didnt call him prez elecvt back then- gsa lady was harrased for not turning over the $!!! but not all votes were in- it would have been easy but not this time- calls of election fraud (ect)! he bitched and never picked up $$ he’d have to account for it!

this was in november- this would happen normally but at that time votes werent all counted! we didnt call him prez elecvt back then- gsa lady was harrased for not turning over the $!!! but not all votes were in- it would have been easy but not this time- calls of election fraud (ect)! he bitched and never picked up $$ he’d have to account for it!

(11) Show this thread

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

Unfortunately unless I am missing something here, that Act does not specify the military...Reuters has also published a decent article refuting this. https://www.congress.gov/116/plaws/publ121/PLAW-116publ121.pdf

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Time Dabbler to her Publication

You - Nana
Same thoughts

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA,. it is our duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for our future security

we are the plan, hold the line. we win

Truth, Transparency, and America First! Supporter of Small American Businesses and the Buy American Movement.

Nice! 👊 How did we miss this!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response BeRandom 1116 to her Publication

Some have read the whole thing and do not find a tie in

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@OhioKimberly) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@OhioKimberly) can see their posts

thats why they want him out sooo bad

Only followers of this user (@Juneannlee) can see their posts

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Yes, Patriots (white hats) have full control. Watch the corrupt, lie, deceive & try to spread their hate. it only shows the people how punitive these haters are. They are so threatened by the high command, they are showing all who they really are & what their real priorities are. It isn't the People. Oh no it isn't to try & do a better job of Governing. it is obvious the needs of satisfying their greed, egos & pride, these crooks & their scams are the goal. Trump & Patriots are a huge threat to them. God Wins

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

also proves that patriots are in control because there is no way congress would have passed this knowingly unless they were forced to do so.

No where in this does it say anything about the military. How does this source stretch the GSA transition to anything to do with the military? serious question? What am I missing?

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Idk I would need to read the entire bill to make that determination not just the summary of changes.

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Above, in this thread I posted the GSA letter - she never referred to him as "President Elect."

(2) Show this thread

Patriot of Sovereignty......The Military is (currently) my President......God is my truth........Trump is my leader........

here's the link to the 2019 act mentioned here: https://www.congress.gov/116/plaws/publ121/PLAW-116publ121.pdf

In response WiKdMaMba 017 to his Publication

I don't know why but I just do not trust all that comes out of the mouths of Charlie Ward, and even Juan! So much disinfo from them up to date I no longer listen.

Patriot Conservative I will die standing before I'll live on my knees!

In response WiKdMaMba 017 to his Publication

Charlie Ward is NOT a Doctor..he's a fucking con man. Please for the love of God and Country STOP posting this bullshit! This is only a distraction and energy harvesting from the real issues and solutions!

(2) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

This is great!

I am no lawyer. However, in the OriginalAct of 1963 & this amended Act of 2019, SPECIFIC CONTROL OF THE MILITARY IS NOT SPECIFIED OR IMPLIED. What it addresses are GSA support requirments. it even SPECIFICALLY states that at the end of the President's Term on 20Jan 21, all reports are made to the new administration.The 60 days is for GSA support services & post transition ethics policies.I am standing by for correction, but this Law DOES NOT state that Trump has control of the military until March. He MAY have, but not through this law.
https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/R/R46602

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

this explains alot and could be huge.

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

In response Michael M... to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/394/text

Here's the link. Looks to be true, but I want to read it all. BIG!

In response Marianne Risk to her Publication

😘😇

In response Marianne Risk to her Publication

This would cetainly help to explain Flynn's interview with Billings..

(2) Show this thread

Gonna go crazy trying to type that link....hehe

(1) Show this thread

i also flund thos showing those dates were actually military codes

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

They are military codes - that has already been established. The source document is the Department of Defense Law of Warfare Manual, describing the rules to be followed by sn occupying force in accordance with the Geneva Conventions.

(1) Show this thread