Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
--- Shuaye

My first cockatoo came from a crack house. She barbed her feathers. Some self mutilate. I hope breeding these large parrots in captivity will stop. They're such magnificent creature. They live up to 80 years. We don't keep any other animal as a pet that lives anywhere near this long and we can never provide even close to what they need to be healthy. Cockatoos and macaws fly 1000's of miles a day in the wild. They're little athletes that deserve to be protected. When they start eating their own bodies that should be a sign to humanity to STOP breeding them in captivity. Most large parrots will experience self mutilating, barbing, plucking, vent prolapse and a number of other horrible health effects in their 80 years in captivity. Look up parrots that self mutilate. They'd rather be dead than in a cage. When will we wake up to what we're doing to animals and have a compassionate heart for others!

Only people mentioned by @AngelsNamed in this post can reply

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

I remembered VK sharing this post of yours the other day and I saw this article and thought of you, thought you should see the good news for these sweet birbs! 🦜

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Thank you! This is wonderful. Unfortunately breeders often use this as an excuse to continue breeding other large parrots in captivity. So they cause the problem and then say they're fixing it. But this is great news for the ones that specialize in re-population into the wild. There are others that are doing this very same thing for other parrots like the Black palm cockatoo. πŸ’

(1) Show this thread

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Ah...this makes so much sense. A friend of mine life's partner passed about 6 months ago. She had a cock a too for over 30 years. My friend said that the poor bird started to pluck and self mutilate himself. The bird passed away about a month ago. My friend is devastated, he lost his life partner and now the bird. The poor bird died of a broken heart.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

I'm so sorry. That's hard at the same time. They are the most devoted birds and the same in the wild to their mate for life. It's sad how they go crazy with heart ache and sometimes just health that they start eating their skin. At some point in their 80 years of life most will go through some stages of these. Thanks for sharing. πŸ’

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜’β€οΈ

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbNdTW_I-oW/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I will never tire of seeing these birds flying freely together but always choosing to return to the owners who love them.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

There are some scenes in this that will hopefully disturb you. Just wanted to give a heads up. Parrot trafficking is wrong and just like human trafficking it needs to stop. No matter how 'fun' someone thinks it is. It's fun for pedophiles too you know. They take the kids and from a very young age teach them that sex is 'love' and they grow up thinking sex is love and they repeat the process. Until they have kids of their own then they hopefully think twice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9PJVypHXBw

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I have many friends who own Parrots and they let them free fly. It's an amazing thing. These birds make the best pets. Look into free flying. It's the most beautiful thing. These birds get together and fly freely and then decide to always return to their loving owners. Birds are meant to interact with humans the same way dogs are.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

😭😭😭
πŸ™πŸ» πŸ’”

My wife's grandmother had an African Gray that was almost completely bald:(

😭😭😭

πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ🀬

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

My sister is a vet and only adopts birds that have pulled out their feathers. This happens a lot when the owner dies, the birds get very depressed and the bird often outlives the owners. She has a room dedicated to these birds, they help each other recover.

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

Bless you for saving these amazing birds. I have always found it so cruel how they are kept in cages. It is heartbreaking to imagine what they endure.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

That's so sad.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Wow, I just got humbled.

😭

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

I can't stand to see anything in a cage. Don't like pet shops or zoos for that reason.

Omg bless it. That's heartbreaking. So precious, this hurts.

#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

I had six Cockatoos and three Macaws they definitely are awesome birds. One of the Cockatoos would pluck him self bare.

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

I've had 4 now. Nemo will be with me for my lifetime. The others came in to me and 2 were rehabbed and re-homed. The practice of breeding large parrots and pulling them out of the wild to ship here to be used as breeders has got to stop.

People are so proud of their new and unusual parrots. I can see in this black cockatoos eyes the suffering he's going through. I just want to protect these large parrots and put a stop to this. People have got to stop condoning this behavior. It really just eats at my heart.

(1) Show this thread