#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Have to say My dog is really happy. Cooking her 3 meals a day. Tons of love and belly scratches.

It's an aggressive cancer but Ivermectin seems to be slowing it giving us some extra days. We all are enjoying it.

doGs certainly teaches us the important things.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

did my first edit.

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

This unsuspending thing didn't go as expected. I wish they would have unbanned everyone at one shot but a manual process makes more sense. slow, but more sense. If you aren't on soon I am boycotting.

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

Me too please.@valdesignasid ValBelaire. I miss my friends there.

Interesting that those with the most influence and ability to disrupt the narrative are reinstated first. Those of us who mainly followed to get “truth” are still suspended. Thank you for not forgetting us VK. WWG1WGA ♥️

(21) Show this thread