Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Vincent Kennedy⍟

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Have to say My dog is really happy. Cooking her 3 meals a day. Tons of love and belly scratches.

It's an aggressive cancer but Ivermectin seems to be slowing it giving us some extra days. We all are enjoying it.

doGs certainly teaches us the important things.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So Fun, right? 🤣.

Now let’s get TS on board! 🙌

#EditsAreFun
#ThanksKoba

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

And you gotta make it count cuz you only get one chance...LOL LOL😂

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

wait? There's an edit button? 😳

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Love the edit button :)

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

woohoo ~ we been waitin'

how does it feel?

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I am tickled pink with the edit feature!!

dont ya mean...

.fooken edit :)

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

This unsuspending thing didn't go as expected. I wish they would have unbanned everyone at one shot but a manual process makes more sense. slow, but more sense. If you aren't on soon I am boycotting.

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

"edit"
1 of 17