Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Vincent Kennedy⍟

Have to say My dog is really happy. Cooking her 3 meals a day. Tons of love and belly scratches.

It's an aggressive cancer but Ivermectin seems to be slowing it giving us some extra days. We all are enjoying it.

doGs certainly teaches us the important things.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

✨💖💖💖✨

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

The stray that showed up at my house 4 years ago has become a big part of my family. We were burning brush yesterday in 26 degree weather in freezing rain.

Her loyalty to our family kept her out in the elements. She refused to go inside to a warm and dry house without us and opted to hang close to the fire to stay warm.

If only mankind had half of the selfless love dogs give us, earth would be a better place.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I’m glad you are getting more time via Ivermectin & giving the best you all can to make the time extra special. ✨🙏🏻✨

Imagine this meme but with doG!
Our healers, doing more work on us than we know. 🙏🏻💖 🐕 🦜 🦜 🦜 🐈‍⬛

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

I was where you are last year at this time. I too made his food and we loved him so much. We had a very good four months with him. I miss him every day. Blessings VK.

Add Curcumin and start rubbing her down with Hydrogen Peroxide

Only followers of this user (@RocoStvz1) can see their posts

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

I love dogs so much. Please give her a hug for me VK. ♥️

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

wonderful news --the IVM paste is miraculous 🙏🙏 Dannys info is life changing and i thought i knew stuff...wow he blew me away https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscussion?livestream

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Yay!! Wonderful news :)

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

My fave VK post for quite a while.
Great news mate. I’m sure she feels all the extra love sent to her via vibes too.

doGs R family and#FamilyIsEverything

This is the best news I have heard all day!

BTW
(North Dallas TX area has been shut down due to ice for 3 days now. No school 🥶). Feels Manmade 🤷‍♀️. (Maybe quiet cleanup arrests happening? 🙏).

So Happy to read this post, gives HOPE for others in the same situation! 🙏😍🙏

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

all the best to your dog.🙏
my very old boy passed last week :(🙏
he was 15 and i miss him😢

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Olaf Koll to his Publication

Sorry for the loss of your dog. You lose a friend...

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I know, before this vax crap I was getting all my dogs shots whenever the vet sent me a notice. After his last shots he started getting lumps all over his belly. He's now to point he cant jump in car anymore. I bought him some steps to use. Now he's laying on the forbidden couch with his own "My Pillow". 😊

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Please go to chewy dot com website and buy this for doggie Fenbendazole? (Panacur) for 3o days or until healed.

I posted a healing prayer on my timeline that you should say over your fur-baby every day until healed.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Isn't it amazing what they get away with when they are not well.

(2) Show this thread

Hey VK, mu dog has had a cancer tumor on his anal gland area "removed" twice. I haven't been able to get the ivermectin pills, so I went to my local feed store and bought the " horse paste 1.87" he detests the flavor so it was a fight to get him to take it. I noticed the tumor coming back again. It gets big and hard and then he can't have a bowel movement. I decided to rub the edible paste right on the tumor and it has shrunk considerably in just 4 days and he is poop'n again. I also started rubbing it on other places on my other dogs and his " fatty tumors " are also shrinking... I stopped feeding dog food a couple years ago and cook for them too!

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

Blessed Be Brother.

👁️❤️👁️✊🏼

Praise God ;)

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

💓 Wonderful! 💓

❤️
Awesome VK, Miracles do Happen! So glad to hear that!
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

It's taking all the patience in the world for me to stay chill about that. I got chemo and radiation when I could have taken ivermectin. Ruined.
😓

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

100 percent

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏

So happy to hear it's working. Don't ever give up. Claim the healing power Jesus gave us, take command, declare healing and claim victory. Prayers and Glory are with you.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

What’s with the (E)?

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

MTG🤷🏼‍♀️

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Oh, yeah! I had dogs as a kid, then adult, no, until we adopted one. Reading up their behavior is fascinating.

They live to serve and protect you, which is incredible enough. Their goofy personalities and dedicated love is so rewarding.

By the way, when you buy the food, look for the MEAT first on the label, not the Meat MEAL. Petco manager cued me into that.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

or is it they are manipulating the way they look at you to get a treat as VK said in a previous post lol!!

(2) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot. Would rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave. Son/Father/Brother/Musician

Prayers for you and your doge and your fam VK. Our doge is a huge part of our family and we treasure every day we have with the ole' girl.

I'm glad your doG is doing better. They are a joy filled with unconditional love. (I finaly get to post!!)

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Q1209 this door will be opened later. The choice to know will be yours.
End

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

That is very beautiful VK