#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Have to say My dog is really happy. Cooking her 3 meals a day. Tons of love and belly scratches.

It's an aggressive cancer but Ivermectin seems to be slowing it giving us some extra days. We all are enjoying it.

doGs certainly teaches us the important things.

Hey VK, mu dog has had a cancer tumor on his anal gland area "removed" twice. I haven't been able to get the ivermectin pills, so I went to my local feed store and bought the " horse paste 1.87" he detests the flavor so it was a fight to get him to take it. I noticed the tumor coming back again. It gets big and hard and then he can't have a bowel movement. I decided to rub the edible paste right on the tumor and it has shrunk considerably in just 4 days and he is poop'n again. I also started rubbing it on other places on my other dogs and his " fatty tumors " are also shrinking... I stopped feeding dog food a couple years ago and cook for them too!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @icthelight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Natalie Fish, click on at the bottom under it