Have you seen this? > Biden Intends to End Covid Emergency May 11th
This is highly strange. Why wait until May 11th? Why pick a date way out there unless that day has significance.
May 11th just happens to be National Twighlight Zone day! I just can't make this up.
https://nationaltoday.com/national-twilight-zone-day/

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Can someone please respond as to why May 11th? I thought he was to be removed by 25th Amendment by now!!!! Explanations are needed at this point!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

WHAT A SHOW I LOVE IRONY AND SARCASM

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Super weird, and way too far in the future. It's making me wonder if he's just dangling a carrot and he'll pull it away when the date approaches, just in time for another variant that he plans to lock us down for.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I wonder if it has anything to do with this big event. I also wonder if Charles is 2.0, he certainly looks it.