Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kobayashi ADMIN

Working hard to get the bugs fixed however I do need to apologize for rushing this code out.

If you want to use the old version for the time being you can use https://v2.anonup.com.

I will keep you updated and worse case we can revert back fully and I can work with some beta tester in the community.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

the old version comes up not private. error.

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

FYI
I was just on https:v2.anonup.com and it went down while on it…. Now DuckDuckGo can’t load it

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Thanks for all you do! Grateful we still have a place to call HOME! ❤️

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💎

God. Family. Country. Truth seeker. New grandma!

It seems to work fine on my laptop, but with my iPad and iPhone, all I see is the middle (news feed) section and it is so large that it cuts off the right side of all posts; so I can't see a whole post. The Hot Topics and other content on the right and the navigation on the left DO NOT show up on my iPad and iPhone. Weird that my laptop works fine.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Got a warning that the "old site" was not secure and I should not use it.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

thank you for your hard work

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

anything you need bro, just ask

I've been awake since early 2018. I don't post that much, but keep returning to learn from all of you. Just quiet, not a bot.

WWG1WGA This is the place. Thank you for your hard work.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Take as much time as you need. I can live with the site the way it is. I'm just grateful it's here.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Praying for you Koba, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Reading the post, see no mention of issues, such as not able to view complete post, cut off. Reading post and it switches. Freezes up when checking notifications. Posting difficult.
Could be me, I am not computer savvy.
I Love Anonup and am so grateful to you.
LOVE

God. Family. Country. Truth seeker. New grandma!

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

Yeah, I can't read an entire post; content is so large and cuts off the right-hand side of all posts. In addition, both the right and left-hand navigation/content does not show up. These problems only occur on my iphone and ipad, not my laptop; which is also a Mac product. I like that he provided us the old version to use until the bugs are worked out!

(1) Show this thread

You dont need to apologize, we are happy to have anonup

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

It works great.
I have no issues with any of it.
Good job!....Thank you.

I had to switch to Safari and AU seemed to work better as I was able to post a video and text. Brave didn’t work even after I cleared my Cache.. The login button through Brave wouldn’t activate my account the login button seemed stuck or dead (for last of technical term). Patience is a virtue. Much love to you Kobayashi.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

No Worries 😉. We are used to navigating rough waters. I am not having any issues (except that timeline jumping to the top). I don’t know if operating system makes a difference. But I am using iPhone 13 pro max 🤷‍♀️. Keep up the good work and thank you for all that you do 😊

Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Spiritual Not Religious. UNvaxed #TheGreatAwakening

I've tried The Link you give for the Old Version...
but got this instead..👇 ..?!!!

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to v2.anonup.com.. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

It’s all good 👍 thanks for all you do.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

No worries...we LOVE AU.

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

No apology is necessary we appreciate you so much!!

I will gladly continue to beta test while using the older version. I love v2 better it just needs the bugs worked out is all:) We're here with you Koba!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

We love ya Koba...I will stay in updated version and hope it works itself out..change can be hard sometimes

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

We know you're putting your heart and soul into everything you do Kobayashi. Thank you for all that you do. Bless you honey.

Married to the love of my life & blessed with 2 incredible teens & a furbaby🐶✝️💗 Together we stand for God, Country & Freedom for all🇺🇲

I'm good to go here and will hang here while its all worked out.💗 Thank you so much for all your hard work!🤗

Ugh computers man.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thank you Koba, take all the time you need, we will be fine. Don't forget the word "sleep".

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

This is a place of peace and love. I have to imagine that if you check those two boxes that patience can’t be too far behind. Thank you for the efforts. 🙏

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

💗Thank You for all you do!💗

Cheers to you for all you have done to provide this place for us; this place we have come to call home.