#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Goes both ways.

Gifted Empathic Healer and Truth Seeker

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Anyone else catch the clip right after the halftime show when they were admiring the skyline, then cut away really fast? The skyline had a mountain!!! There are no mountains in Tampa Bay!

And "The Purge" siren playing over and over and over - live. All NFL Stadium music has to be approved before being played at games. It has needed an update for years but this...is brand new.

In response Amethyst Agitator to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RealStoneCold in this post can reply

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response Stone Cold to her Publication

NFL started using the PURGE sounds during the playoffs, unfortunately, that isn't new for Superbowl.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

i hear that!

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

d?

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

I'm in Kiwiland and don't know your back yard ,, but this came in earlier from George. No mountains but not 360 ,, some other things that locals may know. Nice lil flyover at the Puppy Show.
KeK
https://youtu.be/_G_jU89X0Kk

(4) Show this thread

Maybe it is not new. We could not go to one game this year. My memory might be failing me. Still..

Gifted Empathic Healer and Truth Seeker

I was wondering why that sound was familiar!

In response Amethyst Agitator to her Publication
(1) Show this thread