#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Old enough to remember when I was wondering why eggs were so cheap.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So many rely on this protein to keep their muscles strong.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

We are under attack

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

They just introduced legislation recently to protect our food supply chains from foreign interference. I think of cargill grains for example..they were run out of ukrain (largely rockefeller controlled) have subsidiary in chyna, are located in mn, cargill meats owns land o lakes...

Cargill now owns Wilbur Buds, based in Lititz, PA. Don't go near the chocolate...it's contaminated.

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

we would need a whole new platform to just vet food right now. i went down the rabbit hole of aborted tissue in food a month ago

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

It puts me in a pretty shitty mood. I used to live to eat-now I literally have zero appetite for almost anything. It's sinister.

(1) Show this thread