Old enough to remember when I was wondering why eggs were so cheap.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

Eggs Cause BLOOD CLOTS?!? Banning Backyard Chickens... - YouTube

EGGS NOW CAUSE BLOOD CLOTS! TO DANGEROUS FOR YOU!!Subscribe to OFF GRID with DOUG & STACY: http://bit.ly/2nrYf24 Be part of the TEAM and get a T shirthttps:/...

I have wondered that before also.

When I first started raising chickens I was like how can they sell eggs in the grocery store for $1.5 and make a profit.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

I'm old enough to remember you saying back in the Twitter days that you didn't eat eggs anymore. Can't remember the reason, but it did give me pause at the time. Where does that stand these days?

born in 94
i have only witnessed weird timez
one of my earliest memories of confusion was in 2001 sept 11... watching oprah cry on tv about the plane crash... i was 7 eating spaghetti noodles with butter.

i have only witnessed chaos in my first 28 years.

Weird childhood traumas have turned me into a warrior who cannot be broken.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

I was born much later, but I also get a kick out of that character done by John C. Reilly.

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Sadly it's Economics 101

Supply was high and demand was average-steady, allowing prices to remain fairly low.
Decrease supply and increase demand, and prices go up.

- I'm not including production cost, but that's another subject for another day

What we need or what could happen is a production boom with minimal/less invasive restrictions; or let the people loose i.e. free

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

I was able to get brown nest eggs for $2.69. Regular eggs were $4.89-$6.99. we use to be able to get LG eggs for $1.00 a year ago.

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I can’t remember the exact cost, seems like it was 3$ for 2 -18 packs when we used to shop at Wegmans, eggs were the cheapest item in the whole store.

Me too, VK.

I haven’t bought eggs in quite awhile, but, I just did some research, and found that buying in larger quantities (organic or not) is cheaper, which makes sense. I live in the Midwest, and Eggland’s Best is the best selling and least expensive brand, at just over $4/doz, but, after seeing this article, and what you posted about chicken feed and Purina/ Land O’ Lakes, I won’t be buying Eggland’s Best eggs or Land O’ Lakes butter in the future. They need to pay for their crimes.

https://www.bizjournals.com/twincities/news/2012/05/01/land-olakes-joins-eggland-best.html

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Old+enough+to+remember+when+I+was+wondering+why+eggs+were+so+cheap.

Giving The Power Back To The People Means Ending The Reliance On Money - 638
Science Fiction As Predictive Programming Rod Serling Talmudic Jew
Predictive Programming Is In All Network Television Shows

Donald John Trump Born June Fourteenth Nineteen Forty Six
Revelation Tells You Satan Has Been Here For One Thousand Years
Cia Fosters Unrest In America To Give Jewish News Media Business
Rothschild Jews Are Simply A Mafia Cult Of Wealth Hiding Behind Judaism
The Actor Melinda French Gates Is The Man Kevin Kline Playing That Role
The Seventh Trumpet Ready To Take One Last Impulse And Lift Off
We Were All Lead To Believe The Flood Was Caused For Transgressions
From The Tribe Of Judah Twelve Thousand Were Sealed By Almighty God
Moses Yeshua Enoch And John Provide The Keys Out Of The Matrix
Allow The Will Of God No More Federal Reserve Mafia Destroying America

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I've used this as an excuse to stop eating eggs. Surprisingly, I really haven't missed them

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

$4.59/dozen here in Ontario 🇨🇦 😑🥚

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

Im just south of Ont

(1) Show this thread

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Huevos Rancheros
non
Huevos Grande
non
Huevos Neccessario

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Agree, I buy at a local whole foods, (no, not that Whole Foods) and they sell unbelievable local eggs. They are the same price they were since I started buying them about 2 years now. I hear people complain about mainstream buying of eggs over 6 or 7 bucks a dozen. They are nowhere near as good as the locally raised chickens. Finding that with a lot of the local products I buy. I am fortunate to be in a farming area of PA so that makes it easy to get farm-grown of whatever I need!

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Like cheese, and bread?

It is all contrived to force us to their controlled food chain... this is how they get rid if the competition.

The want EVERYTHING centralized.

EVERYTHING.

Just in the Trump era was paying 99 cents a dozen for jumbos on sale. WTF happened?

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

i do remember you saying something about , eggs , in the past.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Wonder if this egg crisis has anything to do with vaccine manufacturing. It takes 1 egg to manufacture 1 vaccine. That = 100s of millions of eggs. No eggs = no vaccines.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I watched a video on this. Fauci was explaining how quickly things moved by using eggs.

(1) Show this thread

Okay chief V , dump the power of wisdom on me before I crumble right here. What other evil have they done to us sleeping sheep 🐑 😣

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

So many rely on this protein to keep their muscles strong.

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

A human gets around 48% protein from an egg. best source with lots of vitamins! 🙏🏼❤️

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

i do! lots of eggs, veggies, fruit, potatoes is my main diet since im on a very tight budget but i do t mind to much, its clean healthy diet

(3) Show this thread

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

Imagine, you are from the far future and eggs and chickens are like gold as are roosters, and
all
you
have
to do
is to
go
back
in time
and
start
a
new
Church
to
turn it
all
around.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

It's the egg thing.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

You follow Shane now?

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I feel that way about most things now days.
I am not too old, nor too young...
We could buy a used car for $500 that would last 4 years.
Houses were about $75,000 to $140,000 (for good size).
The direction we are going is hurting middle class working folks.
It is not too late to turn the ship around, but it will take all of us uniting. We can do this.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Morning VK!
Hoping it's a good Fryday WhenDay! :)

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

Instead of "culling" 10 million chicks "due to power cuts" they could have given away 10 million chicks to help feed South Africans. Since they claim "Nothing is more urgent than ensuring country’s food security."

(1) Show this thread

nutritional powerhouse

🧐