#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Old enough to remember when I was wondering why eggs were so cheap.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So many rely on this protein to keep their muscles strong.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

We are under attack

They just introduced legislation recently to protect our food supply chains from foreign interference. I think of cargill grains for example..they were run out of ukrain (largely rockefeller controlled) have subsidiary in chyna, are located in mn, cargill meats owns land o lakes...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Johnny_5 in this post can reply

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

Cargill is HUGE here in MN.
Very old money....
Corruption baked into that cake...
(and all who feed at their troughs)

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

I think it's domestic interference we have to worry about right now on top of foreign

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Cargill now owns Wilbur Buds, based in Lititz, PA. Don't go near the chocolate...it's contaminated.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

we would need a whole new platform to just vet food right now. i went down the rabbit hole of aborted tissue in food a month ago

(1) Show this thread