#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Old enough to remember when I was wondering why eggs were so cheap.

So many rely on this protein to keep their muscles strong.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @jewelsc in this post can reply

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

i do! lots of eggs, veggies, fruit, potatoes is my main diet since im on a very tight budget but i do t mind to much, its clean healthy diet

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

A human gets around 48% protein from an egg. best source with lots of vitamins! 🙏🏼❤️

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

I used to eat them a lot. I have not enjoyed them so much as my appetite has changed. My son relies on these at college and has trouble keeping weight on. :(

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

We are under attack

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Purina is owned by Nestle. They are extremely corrupt. Also their foods kill most pets out there. PET FOODS are DANGEROUS. Most ALL treats are dangerous too. Stick with freeze dried meats with NO glycerin or any other preservatives for treats. FOOD? Homemade ONLY. https://www.holisticandorganixpetshoppe.com/whats-really-in-pet-foods.html

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

"We are under attack" Ya don't say???

(49) Show this thread