If things go to plan tomorrow then this is my last night in my London "posh squat". Time to move on in life and reform and repair the things that no longer serve me. A theme I am hearing from multiple directions right now is that the last few years have worn a lot of people down, and we need to retreat to small circles of people who share our values and vibe, and stay away from places and persons who suck us into worldly ways. London isn't good for me spiritually, so I am not hanging around here any longer, no matter how photogenic or exciting it might be.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

My favorite bridge and my favorite colors. Lovely shoots.

Soon, city life will also be part of your past self just like the posh university, telecom job, etc. Letting go is powerful, but you already know this. Sending love. ✨❤️✨

you do what you have to do for yourself

Good decision Martin. Happiness is where the heart is and if London is not in your heart then it's time to search for somewhere that will fill it with love joy and happiness. 😎👍

🧡PDJT🧡Prayers with you, may God keep you safe🙏#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing💫LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize💫

I think you will be happy Martin, praying for peace peace and strength🙏💖

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

To me its always looked haunting and dark...with grey skies and mist. The structures look ominous and foreboding of something tragic and hidden. Turns out London is the financial arm of all that is evil in this world...my empathic gut was right again. Im sure u can find a safer place than that. Full disclosure: Im in California...the: all that is fake and evil part of this world!....so, i know it exists for u too. 😆🤍🏁🤍

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I struggle in cities in short stays even, odd to say but it even smells tense to me! Simpler left me more time to be in my own mind. I found it increasingly hard to just have no noise at all except nature's own to plant myself like a tree motionless for a spell sitting in solitude and peace in the midst of it breathing the hum of "nothing" happening near me. I bet it helps, it'd help me but I come from the place in these pictures in this Ozark Mtn. Valley here and as mentioned I don't fare as well packed in with others so close.
Fingers crossed for you, you should get yer'self "absent" for a few days too freind.

Yay! *London Bridge is falling down* I'm looking forward to your updates! City life is hard for empaths. This is awesome! A Midwestern "good on you"!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

🙏❤️ Love to you, Martin.

New chapters usually work out for the best....and in ways you can't currently imagine.
May be uncomfortable for you now, but I bet you look back on this decision with happiness one day!
You got this! ♥️

Your Discernment Antena seems to be on Par and in Full Working Order! 🙏

Good for you Martin!! 🙌

“no matter how photogenic or exciting it might be” 🤣😂 👍

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Wishing you a fulfilling journey with your next step! What you said is absolutely true. Hubby and I left everything, sold damn near everything and let God lead the way. Landed in a great place, Florida, after being overseas right before the Scamdemic. SO grateful.
Sounds it's time for you. 💕

Good luck in the next chapter of your journey. You seem like someone who trusts their instincts so if they are telling you to go it is the right decision.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Proud of you brother 🙏
So much healing coming 💖🌈✨