Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Lmmfao🤣
#SouthAfrica involved in vaccine research ???

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

lol in their world

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

It sure will be funny when the normies realize SA didn’t take it. 👀

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

South Africa declined the use of their protocol, far as I can remember 😁 Pretty sure it was a hard pass much like the state if South Dakota.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

:)

Lol

Covid Frontlines MD, Virology PhD. https://crimesagainsthumanitytour.com/ https://medicaloversight.substack.com/p/what-is-a-physician-worth

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

FAMILY! Please follow Doctor Johanna👆👆!!! Shes good family, been with us since early twit days! An OG anon! Also a very smart Virologist who has fought the snakes since the beginning!
Shes a warrior!!!

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I’m off work tomorrow & not researching anything. DUDE!!!! Just saw USFL on a commercial during the Cowboy NFL playoff game😳😳😳April 4’th 👀👀

Easy to not get Covid when the jab gets ya first.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I think I remembered that South Africa declined the vaccine doses.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

yeppers

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

🤨 Which came first?

Off-Label Use of Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 Treatment in Africa Against WHO Recommendation

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7505701/

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

😆
2:02 > 22 > 4 > 1111

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

5 Year Delta:

Chatter just SPIKED.
Q

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I guess if you are dead, you 100% won't get covid.

#SaveOurKids; #Ivermectin 1.87% #Discern #Godspeed #AnonIsland #VKisJFKJr #FamilyIsEverything #AUFam

Wonder if he’s still in the USA

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Pfraudzer

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

He’s trying to bluff. Does he realize we’ve already seen his hand? Or is it just what the script says?

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🤥ALWAYS - trust a study the company funded for it's own product.....🧐😵

I think I’ll stay in the doubter camp VK👍🏼

Follower of Jesus/ Husband / Father ...all of which I am undeserving but Most appreciative

I detect a hint of sarcasm

Because they werent given vaccines Hydoxy and Antibiotics was their fight that won.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

proudly paid for science by our sponsors.....

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Traitor, Nuremberg violation influencer?
Evidence of being apart of crimes?

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

Weird 😏

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

south africa takes HCQ and anti parasite drugs on a continuous basis - that is their protection - these idiots are counting on all of us NOT TO KNOW THAT- UGHH

books, painting, walks in nature

🤢Wij van WC eend... hebben ons eigen product getest en je raadt het nooit: wij zijn de beste.... ????🤮🤮🤮

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

🤔

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Coming from a Vet, who works for Pfizer. Seems legit to me. 🤪

Previous ER nurse that never felt right about the Plandemic. Post election was even more suspect to deceit/lies.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

don't forget bio tech reproduction

(1) Show this thread

no