URGENT PRAYER REQUEST
Please pray for our friend. He’s a NYPD First Responder who suffers from 9-11 related cancer. Now, after years of suffering, several surgeries and chemo, he was just told that his cancer has metastasized and he is now “terminal.”
Please pray for Jesus to heal him, for Jesus to please give him a miraculous healing.

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Every Time to her Publication

🙏🏻💯❤️✨

Another option is Chlorine Dioxide/Miracle Mineral Solution MMS. Amazing results. Here's a link for documentary about it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GVDStmSb6uhI/

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Thanks very much!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏 Please if he could do this protocol he will heal https://anonup.com/thread/11589006

In response Froggy Princess to her Publication

I will forward, thanks!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Almighty Father please heal Joseph and help him and his family. Send your heavenly Angels and prayer warriors to comfort and aid him. Please consider this as an option for him. I just learned about it and have heard very good reviews about patients who have taken it. The liposomal vitamin C and mushrooms.....link below.

Also ivermectin - the horse paste from a Tractor Supply store, pill form or the liquid form. You can purchase the liquid form of ivermectin at
https://longhurstfarms.com/shop-online-1/ols/products/ivermectin

I am praying for our Patriot 9/11 responder - we LOVE YOU and APPRECIATE YOU - we are PRAYING for you and have FAITH in your healing.

I pray that one of these solutions may help him heal - it cannot hurt for him to try either of them and it just may help him!! Much LOVE to ALL!! 🙏❤️

https://inteligentvitaminc.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_reviews&cPath=6&products_id=67&zenid=079134b16e1576e9d9baee0698f6123b

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Thank you, Lightangel9,
I will forward your info.
God bless you.

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Look up Fenbendazole for cancer. Dont know about it after chemo. Not a DR, but it cured colon cancer of someone. Many cancers are parasite related.

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

Yes, we couldn't think of the name, thanks!

(1) Show this thread

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

Healing prayers for Joseph🙏🙏🙏

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Praying he feels the healing hand of our Lord!

Praying🙏🙏🙏

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

🙏❤️🙏❤️

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

I plead the BLOOD OF JESUS/YESHUA over him for complete healing, In The Hoky Name of Jesus/YESHUA… amen

🙏🙏🙏❤️

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

His name is Joseph 🙏🏼

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

Prayers needed and greatly welcomed for my patrol partner, thank you in advance 🙏🏼❤️

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication

🙏❤🙏

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖🙏🙏💖✨

Thank you Jesus and thank you gf 🙏🏼❤️

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Bless him.

Where are those Med Beds we have heard about for years now? This is a terrible shame. Prayers.

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

sending prayers

Praying now.

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

Praying for total healing in jesus name🙏🙏🙏