URGENT PRAYER REQUEST
Please pray for our friend. He’s a NYPD First Responder who suffers from 9-11 related cancer. Now, after years of suffering, several surgeries and chemo, he was just told that his cancer has metastasized and he is now “terminal.”
Please pray for Jesus to heal him, for Jesus to please give him a miraculous healing.

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Every Time to her Publication

Look up Fenbendazole for cancer. Dont know about it after chemo. Not a DR, but it cured colon cancer of someone. Many cancers are parasite related.

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Some chemo alternatives that are gentler and more effective.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Dear Anuenue Patriot,
Thank you, I will forward all of these.

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Ivermectin also.

Ivermectin also.

Ivermectin also.

Ivermectin also.

Ivermectin also.

Ivermectin also.

Ivermectin also.

Ivermectin also.