#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Tellin ya it all feels very scripted.

i could use some prayers fam🙏 this is all got me on edge. im alone, i mean alone alone, no family dont know who to trust anymore. children being used as pawns, no car no money and no where to run to if if i could. im hanging on but barely. feels like all of this is so out of control and im truly feeling lost

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Grace1125 in this post can reply

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response LeLe John to her Publication

the other acronym for FEAR is "F_ck Everything And Run".
Don't.
Don't react to fear.
Choose to act.
Just focus on small things and big things will settle in time.
Maybe the 'no car no gas no money' is God helping you to keep from running, and Giving you a chance to do things differently.

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

Prayers, love and positive vibes on their way to you now fiend.
Remember you are never alone, God is with you always.
Have FAITH that he has got your back.
Have FAITH in humanity. All these beautiful souls here on AU have your back.
If your really at your wits end reach out with your location and i'm sure an anon close by would be happy to help you out (even if it's only a hug).
Much love friend and may God bless you.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection over LeLe John. Increase her faith, peace of mind, strength, discernment, sense of belonging, and well being. Please guide her every day. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen

LeLe, I will sincerely pray this song for you "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole. I pray that the fear inside would flee and God pours blessings over your life. ❤️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU5RMr2Zff8&t=219s

In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

You are never alone. Father is always with you. We are with you

🙏

Just trying to be ready so that I can be the rock for my husband that he has been for me. Sending prayers & high vibes to all🙏🙌. WWG1WGA

You’ve got God and an army of frogs behind you! Spend some time talking to God, let every bit of emotion out when you do. Sending you prayers and positive vibes.🙏🙏🙏🙌

PRAYERS FOR YOU ARE NOT ALONE GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
WE PRAY HEAVENLY FATHER GOD LET LE LE JOHN FEEL YOUR LOVING LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY WE PRAY FOR HER TO FEEL YOUR PRESENCE IN HER LIFE EVERYDAY AND EMPOWER HER IN FAITH HOPE AND YOUR WONDERFUL PEACE IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💗🙏

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏🙏🙏

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏🙏🙏🕊

🙏✝️🙏✝️🙏✝️

Praying for you LeLe

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🙏🙏🙏
Hang in there fren, many are in a similar situations. Hanging on by a thread, but our faith keeps us going.
Sending love & prayers to you. 💕
#InItTogether
#WRWY

Remember to look for miracles...

🙏Thank You Good Lord for sending Your hedge of Love to LeLe as she grows in her faith that all things work out for good for Your people. Show her the perfect solutions to all her issues and let her have the eyes to see them. Sending this out for all Your people Lord who are in need of it, past present and future. Binding it with all others of good will praying similar.🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Just remember that fear is the mindkiller.
Fear = False Evidence Appearing Real.
Happiness is an inside job.
Be grateful for what IS.
Take it one minute, one hour, one day at a time.
Get busy. It's easier to act yourself into "Right Thought" than it is Think yourself into Right Action, so start small: make your bed and sweep the floor. Do laundry.
Don't worry.

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏 God Bless you ! Hang in there things are going to change soon .

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

as more of Us turn to our creator our faith and beliefs get stronger. hang in there it will balance out

I believe we all are in the same boat 👊🙏👊Be strong Patriot 💪

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

LeLe.. I know how you are feeling. I asked for prayer just a few minutes ago myself.

I'll pray for you.. plz pray for me 🙏😘

In response Evangelina to her Publication

I asked for prayer last night. I pray for all of us going through these tough awful and alone times. We Are Strong we got this together. God Bless All of us and guide us to peace. 🙏🏻

In response Evangelina to her Publication

I asked for prayer last night. I pray for all of us going through these tough awful and alone times. We Are Strong we got this together. God Bless All of us and guide us to peace. 🙏🏻

(3) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🙏Lord your WORD says:
God sets the lonely in families,[a]
he leads out the prisoners with singing;
but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.

Psalm 68:6
Bring forth your WORD for John.
We live in confusing and terrifying times.
Gives us grace, wisdom, strength, discernment.......... and FAMILY.
Pour out clarity and peace on John.
IJNWP.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✨🕊❤️

We are with you. I hope you feel that. 💕

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Lifting you up in prayer, LeLe. 🙏✨❤️✨🙏

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🕊❤️

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

🙏❤️

sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏