#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Tellin ya it all feels very scripted.

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

i could use some prayers fam๐Ÿ™ this is all got me on edge. im alone, i mean alone alone, no family dont know who to trust anymore. children being used as pawns, no car no money and no where to run to if if i could. im hanging on but barely. feels like all of this is so out of control and im truly feeling lost

LeLe.. I know how you are feeling. I asked for prayer just a few minutes ago myself.

I'll pray for you.. plz pray for me ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜˜

In response LeLe John to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

In response Evangelina to her Publication

I asked for prayer last night. I pray for all of us going through these tough awful and alone times. We Are Strong we got this together. God Bless All of us and guide us to peace. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

I asked for prayer last night. I pray for all of us going through these tough awful and alone times. We Are Strong we got this together. God Bless All of us and guide us to peace. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ IFBAP ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

Amen sister! โค๏ธ

I really wish I was younger and dealing with this ๐Ÿ˜

(1) Show this thread

Remember to look for miracles...

๐Ÿ™Prayers for you Evangelina.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡