#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Ruff going with Trump defending the vax. Any stance he takes is going to hurt him in the polls. Most people trumps age took the vax. Begged older family members not to take it. They didn't care. They give me the crazy smirk since they are fine to this day.

Only a couple of Gen Xer's I know took it. Always get lumps under my armpit after hanging out with them for an extended period. However they are healthy also.

I don't have much to go on. I do know we are constantly lied to by the apparatus. Many of the sport figures that have 'died' are part of the club. AI can create thousands of videos with fake testimonials. Hard to trust anything at this point.

What I do trust is myself. Vax is a Red Line for me.

This all feels very scripted. Like a carefully designed segue for Ron DeSantis. Pro-vax vs anti-vax candidates.

That's my take. What's yours?

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Another thought that crossed my mind is that when it comes to the 2024 election and one candidate vs another, for Trump it does not even matter. He knows there will be no 2024 election or that by the time the election rolls around he will have no competition because he will be the incumbent.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

This is the one time in my life where I wish I had a specific skill.
If I could remote view 2023, I totally would.

It is comforting to know I am not alone in feeling this way. I was wondering.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

the same here

Literally

I never say never but I agree with the 2023. I can't see anything passed it. Just waiting on their cry. Then BOOM!

I'm really glad to hear that!! ☺️🥰🙏🏼

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

praying for the "done in 30". obviously wasn't days or weeks....30 months from Nov 3, 2020 wraps up around May 3, 2023. hoping this movie runs the closing credits before then.😏🙏💕

2023 is MY RED LINE

can't keep the proverbial ball being punted.

so done with it

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

I agree!!

(1) Show this thread

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

agreed. the closer we get to 2024 the less credible we are in trying
to educate sleepers

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

+@vincentkennedy

I agree with you, people who are not yet awake I feel are on Twitter posting nonsense like "Russia Russia Russia", "J6 Insurrection" and/or "There is no Voter Fraud! (These are not the drones you are looking for :))" to this day.

However, things and people that some of the Anon Community still deem as LARPs like NESSARA/GESARA seem to be weirdly habbening like the introduction of a Bill (Public Disclosure of an IDEA) to dissolve the IRS and provide a Flat Tax (on new goods and services) sort of go right along with that part of "The Plan" "Gold will destroy the Fed" well here we are I feel.

I can go from "We are SO Fed" to "We are WINNING" in a matter of hours some days so IDK!

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Timestamp = Q428
>>146142
Why is EM provided BIG WW subsidies?
No subsidies = ?
Clown contribution in exchange for access code?

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=My+mind+cant+pass+2023.+2024+elections+are+moot

Destroy The Cern Large Hadron Collider - 360
The Imminent Return Of The Creator
I Was Born To Live In Abundance And Wealth
The Apocalypse Is Happening Ths Year
I Told You So Donald I Told You So❤️❤️❤️
United States Concentration Camps
John F Kennedys Greatest Speech On Peace❤️❤️❤️
Hello Neo Who Are You I Am The Architect❤️
Slowly Reintroducing Myself Q
James Bond Villain Depicts Pope Francis❤️
Rna Was Added For Procreation And Cloning
Precious Family Of The Father Of Heaven
The Biden Family Colon A Bunch Of Criminals❤️
Purge The Evil Drain The Swamp Qanon❤️❤️❤️
Bohemian Grove Is A Paedophile Network❤️
Illuminati Card Game War Crimes Trials❤️
Rainbow Warriors Ready To Serve❤️
I Am An American We Dont Have A King Or A Prince❤️

>>11045057 (sum = Q23

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

2023 = 223 reversed 322

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

(8) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Remote viewing is mentioned in the Bible. Cant remember right this second, but of course it was labled as this.

Absolutely. At that point they will continue to do whatever they can to steal our rights away, including 2A.

I am still scratching my head over the 2004 election and still waiting for my absentee ballot.

They really screw the military on deployment, at least they did for me. I was a registered Democrat at the time. A republican won.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I cant get OVER 2020.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Is this is a defined limit of operation parameter?

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

As this movie plays out and becomes more and more bizarre. I am becoming convinced that time travel is a major part of the script. It's so obvious now with the Q posts and all the Deltas that are spot on that there is time travel or Looking Glass technology involved. I think DJT's staunch support of vaxx somehow plays into this and there are elements that we not privy to yet. It seems that 2023 is the year for timeline shift and major event that wakes up the sleepers, a watershed moment. Buckle Up!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

cant move forward without fixing past

FJB .......Trump is my President

What year are we in now VK ? Is is 2023 ?

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

if you look at old buildings and history they fast forwarded a thousand years. So is it really only 1023? The. bible does talk about a thousand years of peace did they manipulate that? hmm lots of questions. p

(1) Show this thread

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

I wish you would clarify this for us. It isn't making any sense.

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

I agree VK did state if Jfk.jr was to come out of hiding it would be before the 2024 elections?

(1) Show this thread

'.

When time traveling, can we travel to the future after our own death?

1 of 2 things is all my mind comes up with
1. you are AI and not programmed beyond 2023
2. 2023 is a new timeline that we haven't experienced yet
I dont believe that you are AI.
but that would make you from the future.
the future as in 2023

In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication

Interesting thought. What if one travels back in time and can only know or see up until the day of their conception. So his parents are here now. He is only allowed to “influence” until his conception. Then he has to go back to his time.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication

I keep thinking of the End Times prophecy of the Hopi Indians, the so-called Plan of Life. In it there are also two remaining timelines… There is still a short time left to get to the Good timeline. After that, the Negative timeline will cease and only the Good timeline will continue...Peace, Harmony, Unity, The Divine, etc.

(2) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I go day by day. I have no sense of where this is headed. Im kinda just flying by the seat of my pants most of the time 😂.

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

What if it can? Surprise the system and change your mind, perhaps