I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I apologize, however I have been permanently banned from twatter on all of my accounts. I simply stated traitors need to swing.

I don't like telegram been banned from gab and about to leave TS.

I'm focusing on real life.

#BlessUp

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

It is all so tiresome… so much effort wasted and no real process of justice.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Right?

I'm too old for this $hit.

facing possible eviction via my housemate being evicted

possible, maybe avoudable

in this moment ok

and I feel so beat up, frozen, stymied, like that

while Good battles evil all over the world
but I have nothing to physically give
even my words seem to have list value, if there ever was any

Then, I think to myself,
I am not the only one
in this "position"
and my heart, already broken, breaks more

There is Good News
always Good News
but in this moment, fear of my immediate future,
haunts me

the enemy, my own wrong choices, circumstance beyond my control, all of it, and here I am
crying, hoping, trying to hold on

tens of millions of Good People must be feeling the same
Mercy, Lord

btw I am not a fan of whining, but here I am, whining

God bless all WeThePeople
justice, yes, but more importantly, Peace

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GeneralPatton2021 in this post can reply

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response George Patton to his Publication

🙏

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🙏🏻🙏🏻❣️

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Numbers 6:24-26

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Drop 2235 Pic 1
Drop 4648 Pic 2
Drop 3757 Pic 3
Q knew we were all going to go through tough times and crazy stuff.
You are not alone...

🙏

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK IN PRAYERS FOR YOU TO MEET ALL GEORGES NEEDS PLEASE LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT HIM SHINE YOUR LOVING LIGHT OF GRACE AND MERCY ON HIM OPEN NEW DOORS AS OTHERS CLOSE GIVE HIM FAITH PEACE AND REST IN YOU FATHER GOD FOR YOUR HOLY SPIRIT TO SURROUND HIM IN YOUR GLORIOUS LOVING LIGHT LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

God bless George with strength & guidance on his path to continue in a good way.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Prayers for you now!

Sending prayers George…. 🙏❤️ Hope God blesses you with a new place to move. ❤️

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Trust in the Lord and he will bring you peace and help you with what you need. Praying for him to help you. God Bless. 👍❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Please God make this be the last night of this. Prayers for you.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Prayers for our brother, please fill his spirit with peace and comfort. Please provide for his earthly needs. Thank you God.

books, painting, walks in nature

Hold on frens, its always darkest before dawn! And then in the deepest darkest night: you wil see the God given light!

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

positive vibes and prayers for you

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Jesus only You know the path laid for out friend, help him see his way and to fully rely on You as You ARE our ultimate provider of all things, we pray for his comfort,shelter, peace and care,amen.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Allow Your Faith to be Increased even more brother, God has always had a plan, let go, and just follow as He leads in each moment.

🙏❤️🙏

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

sending love and prayers

💖We are all God’s children.💖

You are needed and loved. The Lord is looking out for you in every moment. 🙏💕

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

I'll be praying for you and all of us feeling like this and facing our individual battles. God is for you, not against you!

#BlessUp