I apologize, however I have been permanently banned from twatter on all of my accounts. I simply stated traitors need to swing.

I don't like telegram been banned from gab and about to leave TS.

I'm focusing on real life.

#BlessUp

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

😃💥👍✝️❤️🙏

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

It is all so tiresome… so much effort wasted and no real process of justice.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

we are with you brother! we all love you and you ha e helpwd sll of us o er the man years! You will go down in history as a beacon of Hope and Wisdom i promise!!!
WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

one thing i have learned in life.
god works in his time.
i.e....it was 20 yrs for me when i was vindicated regarding something.
and my son told me. so important he heard the truth from someone else. he would have never believed me all those yrs up to the 20.
and justice in this case trump etc..is coming in bits and pieces. maddening i know...but thats how it is working. god works through others that you least expect. he just doesnt come down and point a finger..although i wish he would and zap the bad guys out.

(6) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Remember this is temporary🙏🏻✨Refresh and take care of you🕊❤️🤗

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Ange Love to her Publication

This is a post for all of us Patriots!

Thank You!

#BlessUp

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Ange Love to her Publication

♥️🧡

(2) Show this thread

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

i got suspended from twitter permanatly for saying god speed patriots. 7 accounts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

Well, as a Christopher myself, I'm blessed you are here.

#BlessUp Brother.

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
(2) Show this thread