Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil for thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen.

PS: It is requested that everyone who reads and believes it would share it on their page. It’s a world prayer assignment, a couple of minutes for the health of all the sick, weary, hurting and heartbroken. The power of prayer is amazing! Amen!!

Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Amen

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Amen

Finally someone who recites it the way I was taught.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! 🙏🙏🙏

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

😄💥💗💗🙏🙏🙏

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏 ❤️ 🤗 🕊️Amen and Amen.🙏 ❤️ 🤗 🕊️

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

Amen 🙏💗🙏

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

in the name of our Lord, Amen

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Amen 🙏🙏❤️

🙏💖fort 😇

im not forgiving those who trespass against me

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Satan is tricky. That's exactly what he wants you to say. But God IS LOVE! If we don't forgive others then how can we expect God to forgive us? Oh it's HARD! Very very hard, but we must forgive others. Yes even these creeps who have done terrible things--we must forgive them. Pray for them to find salvation. Lord help us!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

In Jesus’ Name Amen 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@I_Believe_in_Him) can see their posts

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻Amen

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

This is my daily prayer many times a day whenever ANYTHING happens...good or bad...i give all thanks and glory to God...for it is His plan for me. At nite i pray for everyone and everything else!...including u lovely one! I was quoting Jerry the other day with: Its been a long strange trip...tho not what he said verbatum i mentioned u in the post...and then later posted: I hope u see this Erin! 😏, but u didnt.😔
Happy Day Erin!!! ...long live Jerry and ur dad!!!😎🤍🏁

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

😢 I didn’t see it. i will have to go back through and find it. It has definitely been a long strange trip. But I am blessed to be part of it

(1) Show this thread

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Amen!!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🙏💙Amen💙🙏

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

Amen