my fully vaxxed aunt ~70 years old
having issues with her appendix.. it ruptured. she has been in the hospital for 5 days now.

prayers of healing would be so appreciated for my Aunt Susan and Positive vibes to my Uncle Tom, her husband as he is alone♥️🙏

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

❤️🙏✝️🙏✝️✝️🙏prayers for your aunt and uncle...God bless them and complete healing for your aunt

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

thank you Daniel♥️♥️🙏⚔

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

🙏🏻🕊

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Sorry bout typos... meant "lots of pain." I went 24 hours before they operated. 12 hours at home and 12 in ER with it ruptured. in hospital for a week.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

no worries about the typo :) thats awful 😪 i pray you healed fully and quickly ♥️

(1) Show this thread

Praying now, Courtney.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Praying for Aunt Susan and Uncle Tom and your family

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

✨🙏🏼✨

💗🙏🙏🙏💗

💗🙏🙏🙏💗

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Prayers up! 🙏🙏🙏
Sending Healing Energies, Blessing and Much Love!
🕊❤️✨

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for your auntie 🙏🙏🙏

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

What a beautiful lady your aunt is. Wow nice face

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🙏God bless you Aunt, you, your friends, their friends, your family and their families!!! Prayer Sent!!!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Prayers and Love to your auntie.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Prayers for your Aunt Courtney! 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

🙏🙏🙏

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏❤

Praying

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

PRAYING HEALING OVER HER

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

🙏🙏🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection over Courtney's Aunt Susan and Uncle Tom. Bless them with increased faith, strength, love, support, wisdom, discernment, and proper medical care for Aunt Susan's appendix. Please heal her so that she can return home to her husband and enjoy many more years together. In Your Precious and Might Son Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen

I will sincerely, pray this song for your Aunt Susan "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole. God bless you, your Aunt & Uncle, and your entire family Courtney. ❤️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU5RMr2Zff8&t=2581s

In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Dear Lord, please heal Courtney's Aunt Susan. Please help her to heal quickly so she can be home again with her husband Tom. Please be with him during this difficult time, help him to feel your warmth and goodness, please give him strength. Thank you Father. Amen.🙏💗

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏❤️🙏

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

sending prayers

Sending Prayers of Healing Love to Your Aunt, Uncle, and Family!
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
❤️❤️❤️

🙏🙏🙏

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏