The sensitive empaths who can see what is going on and warn others are also the ones who get overloaded and damaged by seeing what is going on and being done to others.

There are days when I wish it were an old fashioned kinetic war with bombs and bullets.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

You'll know the 144,000 activated light-workers because, even if they don't have all the answers, they're able to navigate "religion" and "aliens" without fearful thinking.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

its hard to stay focused all the time. but i continue to try everyday.

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Couldn’t agree more. The PTSD we’ll suffer will be significant, kinetic or not.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

cant wait until we can all sit n finally release it all!!!

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

So much healing had to be done. We carry the burden for many as they continue to heal. It had to be done this way. I can't imagine what our soldiers went through. Very thankful for the extra help from above and med beds to heal.

Yep, finally seeing why this is harder for some even when we still believe in the Plan. We just feel it way more than others. Learning better how to manage it.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

As a fellow (Highly) Empathic Soul, I struggled for years with this "inability to save" people around me.

What has come to me in recent years is the Wisdom that, A: everyOne Here has chosen their experiences long before their Soul came...and, B: It's my job to save myself...just as it Is their job to save themselves.

This perspective has very much helped me in navigating the world, and everyOne In it.

I pray it brings your heart some healing, too~

🙏💗🙏

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

You have just described myself..

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

until you dont hsve any dry clean socks Martin

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

😂⛷️🪖ja

I spend 90% of my time alone except when I’m at work, I go out to nature, But when I look up at the skies and see the lines in the skies it breaks my heart and it makes me angry, I see what they’re doing to humanity. Talking to the sheeple is exhausting they don’t want to hear it, I tell my coworkers hey you all know what’s in McDonald’s food they’re like more to eat ❗️😏but through all this it has made me stronger believe it or not My Intuition speaks to me it literally keeps me in line , I was born for this, This is my Journey and I’m going to continue 🙏🏼Do not be discouraged peeps you are supposed to be here now you are the awakened ones, JOURNEY ON❗️😏🙏🏼

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

😂 old fashioned ??
Martin come visit Detroit for a day or two a real war zone...lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5stV3QIcGb8

Controversial welcome sign on Detroit's east side - YouTube

Controversial welcome sign on Detroit's east side

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

this reality can be quite difficult at times. Jesys help us all.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I know, it hurts. I'm turning to music everyday lately as my medicine.

It would be easier, but at least, at some point, there will be a time when the lines will be officially drawn. They have to be at some point, just from a logistical standpoint.

Probably after the 'event' (whichever it will be)

it's a heck of a thing to observe.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

The timelines have sped up...it is quite a ride ;)

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

No kidding!! I JUST told myself BUCKLE UP BUTTERCUP🤣

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

check this out 🤯
https://youtu.be/4n3fkTq_p0o

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

(3) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

There are no merit points for the people who drove themselves the craziest along the way. For most people it’s so obscure (their intuitive ability- awareness) so they grasp and struggle instead of relaxing, not grasping, letting something come to you, letting the truth reveal itself to you on its terms, in its way, just letting it happen.

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

the burden is emense at times.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

My intuitive/sensitive side is in overdrive lately.

I hear you 🙏❤️

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Praying for you to be given the strength to carry on. My the Lord give you a respite. God Bless. Love and hugs sent your way.❤️😪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

I have to step away and regroup. I feel everything and it's annoying, but I step away, focus on God and pray. You're in my prayers

some days are more challenging than others
🤍🙏

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

WRWY
100% To This hole thread and All Anons
It Will Have Been Worth It In The End.😤

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Must be a mutual (lack of) vibe among anons today. I just wrote about this.
❤️🇺🇸🙏🕊

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

We are emotional punching bags

I think for me, the weight of choices we make affects us for the lifetime... Why some are more keen and intuitive than others. It goes back to soul contracts and what you signed up for.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I understand your sentiment yet, I find the same grief and pain from all of the needless violence. we need to deal with the warmongers and globalist pos's that are the instigators. Without them peace would be the normal.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Every day I ask myself, and God, one simple question: "Why does Martin Geddes live so far afuckingway?"