They put my baby on oxygen this morning and he’s still in the nicu until Tuesday at the earliest. Still holding it together the best i can for my wife and I but could still use positive vibes. It worked when i asked for my pap a few months ago but need it now more than ever. This has been the toughest week of my life and i felt like I’ve been through everything but nothing has prepped me for this.

Only people mentioned by @Shawn in this post can reply

In response Shawn -P- to his Publication

Love and prayers
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Heavenly Father, In Jesus' name, send your healing balm to this baby of Shawn. Bless this child with vibrant health and with your Peace and Joy in Jesus' name. Amen.

God please Bless and protect this little guy. 🙏🏻

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

Heavenly Father, please watch over this baby and grant that he may be restored to perfect health, which is yours alone to give; through Jesus Christ our Lord. 🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

🙏👆💌

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up now in the name of Yeshua for your baby, wife, you and family.

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏❤🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏❤️🙏

Lord please breathe light and wellness into Shawns baby for a full recovery and heal his child to full restoration. Lord we pray for this angel and for his parents that you place your loving and healing arms around them.
In Jesus name, we pray. 🙏❤️

Praying for your baby, your wife and you.
Sending positive vibes too!! ✨️
💕🙏🙏🙏💕

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Father, please watch over this precious baby and comfort the family as they wait for answers. Please give the caregivers discernment and knowledge and guide them in the treatments they provide. We thank you and are so grateful for your love and protection. In your mighty Son’s name Jesus Christ Amen and Amen🙏❤️🙏

praying for you and your family. ❤️🙏

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🙏God bless you, your baby, and your family/friends!!! Prayer sent!!!

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

???

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Prayers and Vibes up for your family and son🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💚

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

on the way fren

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

Sending prayers🙏🙏🙏 and love ❤️❤️❤️

sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Sending prayers!