My daughter has been sick for a few days, its been really hard. I did homeopathy, did my own praying, did a ton of different therapies, still moaning and in pain. At the end of my rope, I asked for prayers from you guys here on AU. Within ten minutes, she fell sound asleep and my nerves calmed down immediately. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I love you all!

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

How old is she and what are her symptoms?

She is six and she has a rare autoimmune condition, right now she is having an outbreak of boils. One is right in her armpit and it is really bothing her. Hasn’t slept well for days because of it. She is sleeping soundly now due to all the prayers! There is no other explanation. I tried everything!

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lorettamusic in this post can reply

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

Please also consider her kidneys might need a little love as the skin
is the 3rd kidney which helps with detoxing. There are a lot of great herbs out there for the kidneys and I would also address the adrenals as they are the little baseball caps on top of the kidneys. I would use
tinctures too as they are readily absorbed rather than a capsule.
Dr. Morse on Pure Formulas has great tinctures that are dosed by
weight and just add a little juice and down the hatch! If Pure Formulas is out of stock Harken Herbs carries all of Dr. Morse's Herbs!
Hope this helps!

In response Sheila Irishblessings to her Publication

Thank you so much!! Advice is so helpful, we have found great methods of healing here on AU. I'm going to look into this now!

(1) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Have you tried Ivermectin? That stuff is amazing. I've used paste and the liquid, both safe and effective. I've noticed it has worked wonders for me with inflammation and pain. I'm being treated as if I have fibromyalgia. Many sources are saying this stuff can cure so many things. I'm a believer. Not expensive, worth a shot.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Know hyperbaric O2 helps with autoimmunity, guess it wouldn’t hurt to call & discuss your daughter’s condition. Dr. Meyer & his colleague Dr. Ted Fogarty have opened AeroNautix Performance Clinic in Spirit Lake, Iowa. How Can HBOT Help People With Autoimmune Diseases? A hyperbaric O2 chamber can be used to treat infections in the body; it helps increase your body’s ability to fight off infections & increases its natural defense mechanism. In boosting your immune system like this, your body can fight off the inflammation that is brought on a lot of times by autoimmune diseases. By increasing the amount of O2 in your bloodstream, you are essentially allowing more oxygenated blood to come in with its nutrients & heal the damaged tissue. HBOT is also helpful when dealing with infections because pathogens that enter your body & cause damage are not able to survive while in the presence of active O2, essentially what the hyperbaric is putting in your bloodstream.
https://www.drbradleymeyer

In response Stevie King to her Publication

It's funny you should mention this, she has been in an HBOT chamber a lot this week! We get free use of it for her brother who has autism. As soon as she is a little more comfortable I will get her back in. She's get a sore right in her armpit and she can't move a whole lot. It's a soft chamber so it's a little tricky to get in the zipper.

(1) Show this thread

Cilantro is fookin amazing, raw honey, good NOT mass produced multi vitamin, kids cbd.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Cilantro, really? Right on it on in her food?

(1) Show this thread

Look into also for kids epsom salt soaks.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thanks for the reminder, a soak did her good yesterday but I couldn’t get her to go today. I’m gonna try again tomorrow. And thanks for the prayers, they helped immediately!

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

🙏🙏Lifting both your little girl and YOU Loretta. PRAYERS UP

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Thank you for posting this, crying happy tears, I know God is hearing all these prayers and working on my girl! I can feel it!

(1) Show this thread

Do you ever use warm packs/heating pad on her, might be soothing and will usually bring a boil to a head. Just make sure to use a barrier between the warm pack/pad and her skin so as not to burn her skin.