My daughter has been sick for a few days, its been really hard. I did homeopathy, did my own praying, did a ton of different therapies, still moaning and in pain. At the end of my rope, I asked for prayers from you guys here on AU. Within ten minutes, she fell sound asleep and my nerves calmed down immediately. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I love you all!

Only people mentioned by @Lorettamusic in this post can reply

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

It is a living hell when your child is sick. So grateful for answered prayers for you. Be blessed.

🙏🙏🙏 We Are One

💗🙏🙏🙏💗

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

AMEN, the follow-ups, the praise reports are so vital, thank you for letting us know, praying for complete healing, in His mighty and wonderful name🐸🥰😎😇

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🙏😇God bless you and your daughter!!! I am Happy for you both!!! Saying another prayer for added help!!!

🙏❤️ God is good. Prayers for healing.❤️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Thank You Father 🙌🙌🙌

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

prayers for her complete comfort and healing and your peace 🙏❤

🙏

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

I Love it when a post like this gives me goosebumps Bless You and Your Family
💚🌟💚

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Love and Praying for you and your child, in Christ Jesus.
Praise God Almighty.
LOVE

🙏🙏🙏

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

🙏❤️🙏

try playing the healing frequency music on youtube. i play it for myself & my kids while we sleep when needed. it really works, stuffed up nose cleared in minutes. just type in healing frequency for, n whatever is wrong at that time❤️

In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication

Thank for the reminder! We love using the frequencies!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Sending prayers....😞🙏💗

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

love that 💕

🙂🙏your girl is resting ,take care of you now.💜

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙌🙏🙌

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙌🙏🙌

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Thank you for asking for prayers!!!
So very happy to hear the positive outcome!!!
God bless you & your daughter✨🙏🏻✨

❤️🙏

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Liquid ivermectin may help….spray it on her skin and it absorbs into the body. It has some alcohol in it so be careful around any open wounds or cuts.

https://longhurstfarms.com/shop-online-1/ols/products/ivermectin

Sending prayers🙏❤️
How old and what are the symptoms

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

Thank you so much. She is six, having boils and fever on and off. She has an autoimmune condition so this happens sometimes but its so hard.

(1) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

How old is she and what are her symptoms?

In response Stevie King to her Publication

She is six and she has a rare autoimmune condition, right now she is having an outbreak of boils. One is right in her armpit and it is really bothing her. Hasn’t slept well for days because of it. She is sleeping soundly now due to all the prayers! There is no other explanation. I tried everything!

(1) Show this thread