My daughter has been sick for a few days, its been really hard. I did homeopathy, did my own praying, did a ton of different therapies, still moaning and in pain. At the end of my rope, I asked for prayers from you guys here on AU. Within ten minutes, she fell sound asleep and my nerves calmed down immediately. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I love you all!

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

How old is she and what are her symptoms?

In response Stevie King to her Publication

She is six and she has a rare autoimmune condition, right now she is having an outbreak of boils. One is right in her armpit and it is really bothing her. Hasn’t slept well for days because of it. She is sleeping soundly now due to all the prayers! There is no other explanation. I tried everything!

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

Please also consider her kidneys might need a little love as the skin
is the 3rd kidney which helps with detoxing. There are a lot of great herbs out there for the kidneys and I would also address the adrenals as they are the little baseball caps on top of the kidneys. I would use
tinctures too as they are readily absorbed rather than a capsule.
Dr. Morse on Pure Formulas has great tinctures that are dosed by
weight and just add a little juice and down the hatch! If Pure Formulas is out of stock Harken Herbs carries all of Dr. Morse's Herbs!
Hope this helps!

Thank you so much!! Advice is so helpful, we have found great methods of healing here on AU. I'm going to look into this now!

In response Sheila Irishblessings to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lorettamusic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Loret Alen, click on at the bottom under it