My daughter has been sick for a few days, its been really hard. I did homeopathy, did my own praying, did a ton of different therapies, still moaning and in pain. At the end of my rope, I asked for prayers from you guys here on AU. Within ten minutes, she fell sound asleep and my nerves calmed down immediately. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I love you all!

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

How old is she and what are her symptoms?

In response Stevie King to her Publication

She is six and she has a rare autoimmune condition, right now she is having an outbreak of boils. One is right in her armpit and it is really bothing her. Hasn’t slept well for days because of it. She is sleeping soundly now due to all the prayers! There is no other explanation. I tried everything!

Cilantro is fookin amazing, raw honey, good NOT mass produced multi vitamin, kids cbd.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Cilantro, really? Right on it on in her food?

Amazing stuff.

https://draxe.com/nutrition/cilantro-benefits/
Yep where it tastes good, and also read at one point, that cilantro, TWO leaves is full amount of vitamin c a body needs in a day.

(2) Show this thread