“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

12:01

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The art of negotiating Nana!

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Negotiating what. Communists need to be arrested. MTG is an asset. 😂 and a dude too. you trust a tranny communist to represent you or give you good fruits? haha

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Im confused again! An asset to whom? How can you tell she is a man?🤔😳🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Male bone structure; the set of the shoulders and arms are of a man, not a woman; this is a not so obvious sign. The rib cage and breasts are those of a male; the breast placement on the ribcage is different for females. The neck is too wide to be a female's.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I look for these things all the time but im not very good at seeing it. Wow....Im shocked with this one. Thanks! 😳😳🤔🙏🙏

Once you know what to look for, you will see it more easily!

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I watched many of Mcallister videos, then i see them. I need more practice. 🤔🙈😳